Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2006, 02:25 PM
Beginner

Default Drinks on Celebrity

I can't get a straigh answer from Celebrity, so here goes...What drinks are free and when? At first I was told lemonade, ice tea, juices and milk are free. Then I was told juice is only free at breakfast and the only drinks free in the dining room are coffee and tea, which is useless for kids. Please help as I need to know how to budget for this (there's 4 of us, so soda cards will add up).
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2006, 02:43 PM
Passenger

here's some help - coffee and tea are always free in the dining room or at the buffet. Juice is free in the dining room and buffet at breakfast. Some juices or lemonade and or ice tea is free in the dining room and buffet throughout the day. water is free, except for the bottled kind.

If you are worried about costs, bring on some cans of soda and bottles of water.
Old June 24th, 2006, 01:09 AM
Admiral

masha99,

I can't get a straigh answer from Celebrity, so here goes...What drinks are free and when? At first I was told lemonade, ice tea, juices and milk are free. Then I was told juice is only free at breakfast and the only drinks free in the dining room are coffee and tea, which is useless for kids. Please help as I need to know how to budget for this (there's 4 of us, so soda cards will add up).

Josie has it right -- coffee, hot chocolate, tea (hot or iced), lemonade, milk, etc., are free in the dining room and in the buffet area (24x7). Also, juices are complementary at breakfast.

Celebrity also now offers soda stickers that entitle those who posess them to unlimited fountain (not canned) sodas from all of the ship's bars. I think that the soda sticker also includes juices. It's a very good deal for anybody who drinks significant quantities of these beverages.

Have a great cruise!

Norm.
Old July 18th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Beginner

Last time we were on a Celebrity cruise I brought a very large thermal cup with straw- I would fill it with Lemonade at the end of lunchtime in the buffet areas and have it last me all thru the afternoon- you might want to do this for your kids as well. Just would have to keep track of the large thermal cups.
Old July 27th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Skype™ to scapel

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisenavarra
Last time we were on a Celebrity cruise I brought a very large thermal cup with straw- I would fill it with Lemonade at the end of lunchtime in the buffet areas and have it last me all thru the afternoon- you might want to do this for your kids as well. Just would have to keep track of the large thermal cups.
Yep,
Good idea. Have done it. Put your cabin number on the cup. If you forget it somewhere, you might get it back.