CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Celebrity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/)
-   -   Century New Years Eve Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/317204-century-new-years-eve-cruise.html)

live2cruise July 15th, 2006 06:47 AM

Century New Years Eve Cruise

I have a question..will the ship still be decorated for christmas? Ohh I hope so, what a special cruise this will be.

MaryLou July 15th, 2006 07:04 PM

I've sailed on holiday sailings before and the ship was decorated. My guess would be that you will see some decorations onboard. We are booked on this cruise too, and I cannot wait!

Kuki July 15th, 2006 10:54 PM

No question the ship will be decorated.. though some of the Christmas decoratiosn will have been replaced with New Years decorations.

This is going to be one GREAT cruise, and looking forward to meeting everyone on it.

I'm currently working on some exciting new CM group cruises for 2007 and 2008!! Not much better in cruising with lots of CM folks!

rollerdonna August 13th, 2006 11:01 PM

Tonight I was watching a video we took of our Triumph cruise last Dec. and was reminded of the Christmas decorations and CONTINUOUS REPETITIVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC playing in the background!! I hope you can stand it!
By Day 2 I had memorized the loop!
I will also be on the Century New Years sailing and cannot wait to meet the other CruiseMates!

donna

skymaster August 16th, 2006 10:48 AM

We sailed the "Legend of the Seas" last year, and the year before just before Christmas. It too was decorated to the max, and Donna, it too played Christmas music over, and over, and over again. I was very glad I brought my iPod, so that I could hear a bit of something else after I memorized all the music. Donna, you need to bring a cd player, or an iPod with every song ever done by your favorite group (wonder who that would be???). It will save your sanity.
We too will be aboard the Century, and can't wait to meet everybody.

Ken & the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita)

artcruiser September 12th, 2006 08:44 AM

Hello to all cruisemates who will be aboard the Century for the New Year's Eve cruise. My name is Brian and I will be joining the Century this Friday (Sept, 15) in Barcelona. I am the art auctioneer onboard.

If anyone has any questions that I can help with, please ask. I will probably stay onboard until Jan or Feb.

Also if there is a number of cruisemates (12 or more) who like art, then let me know and I will arrange a private function complete with complimentary champagne, cocktails, wine etc. and snacks as well.

Happy cruising

Sea Trekker September 18th, 2006 07:30 PM

As for all the Christmas music, I will be glad to be listing to my favorite songs on the ipod. There is just so much Christmas music I can stand.Expecially when they start before Thankgiving.
Don't get me worngI love the music but get very sick if it after weeks.