Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Beginner

Default Persian Gardens and Concierge Class?

We will be cruising in less than two weeks on Infinity to Alaska. I've read that the Persian Gardens are wonderful. Is there an extra charge for using them if we are booked Concierge Class? If there is a charge, how much is it and is it worth it?

Thanks,
Susan
Sponsored Links
Old August 7th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Admiral

Yes and No...

Yes, there is a charge...and No, it is not worth it.

You can enjoy many of the other services offered there without paying.

Suggestion: On boarding, take the free tour on the first day. ASK what is free and what is included in the Persian Garden package. I think you will find that you can enjoy the Spa's many free offerings WITHOUT the added PG package.

We were on the Infinity in May...and rushed to sign-up for the P.G package because we had heard it was great...It wasn't. After one try, we asked AND got our money back. Very disappointing. It cannot compare to RCCI or HAL's Spa's offerings. It isn't as large or as nice. Very limited.
Old August 7th, 2006, 02:18 PM
First Mate

have to agree- The PG are in the interior part of the spa--very darkish & wet (kept thinking it would promote athletes foot!) The steam rooms are nice--diff varieties-- colored lights in one,very hot, wet, scented, dry, unusual showers (broken on both our times on two diff ships) There are day rates whihc give you a taste or a multi day or all cruise pass...fees vary by ship & itin...Would not go back--there's a free dry sauna in each bathroom in the spa (non-coed) with great sea view-- This similar area on Royal carib radiance ships are much nicer--lighter brighter with a view to the sea--that;s why I am so not happy they took the T pool out on Century & replaced with a PG--wasted space for me--I would pay for T pool not PG....Just MHO...