Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 28th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Century Schedule 2008?

Does anyone want to venture a guess when the TA from Miami to Amsterdam Century 2008 will be availibe to book? I hope its soon...

Joey
Sponsored Links
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Admiral

Joey,

Does anyone want to venture a guess when the TA from Miami to Amsterdam Century 2008 will be availibe to book? I hope its soon...

Right now, such a cruise is hypothetical because the line won't even announce its 2008 European season until around May or June of 2007.

Norm.
Old August 29th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Really not until then......... I was able to book our Med cruise that we will be on in October back in MAY of 05..
That a shame I was expecting them to post very very soon considering they have schedules posted thru late April 08 for the Caribbean...

Thanks for your input Rev!

Joey
Old August 29th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Admiral

Joey,

Really not until then......... I was able to book our Med cruise that we will be on in October back in MAY of 05..
That a shame I was expecting them to post very very soon considering they have schedules posted thru late April 08 for the Caribbean...

In that case, you must have booked right after the bookings opened. They usually announce itineraries for a whole year (roughly mid-April of the following calendar year to mid-April of the calendar second year out) around May or June.

Norm.
Old August 30th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev22:17
Joey,
In that case, you must have booked right after the bookings opened. They usually announce itineraries for a whole year (roughly mid-April of the following calendar year to mid-April of the calendar second year out) around May or June.

Norm.
I must have Norm because i was able to book some 17 months out.. so if the sailing is April that would be 4 months into 2008 plus all of 2007 is 16 months ....so your right! it they should open up about October 15th... cool so i should be able to book while I am on board in the MED for that added discount or ship booard credit.......Excellent

Thanks for your help Norm
Old August 30th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Admiral

Joey,

I must have Norm because i was able to book some 17 months out.. so if the sailing is April that would be 4 months into 2008 plus all of 2007 is 16 months ....so your right! it they should open up about October 15th... cool so i should be able to book while I am on board in the MED for that added discount or ship booard credit.......Excellent

Yes, the shipboard credit for booking aboard is very accessible for everybody who takes two cruises per year and most people who take one cruise per year.

Are you also aware of the shipboard credit for the parent company's shareholders? If you are the beneficial owner of 100 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE: RCL), you just send in the required informaton and proof of ownership (see above link), and the credit will appear on your shipboard account a few days into your cruise (your travel agent can confirm that the credit is on your booking a couple weeks after you submit the paperwork). This credit, which ranges from $50 to $250 depending upon the length of the cruise, is fully combinable with all other offers from Celebrity, including the onboard booking credit, and is applicable to every cruise that each qualifying shareholder takes on either Celebrity Cruises or Royal Caribbean Interantional. If you are not a shareholder yet, you can buy the shares at any time and receive the credit on all future cruises. The current policy states that the credit will expire on 01 May 2007, but the company has renewed this credit annually for several years now so we expect it to continue to do so. Here, I should add the usual disclaimers that (1) telling you of the credit is neither a recommendation to invest in this stock or a solicitiation of this stock and (2) this stock may or may not be an appropriate investment for your financial situation, so you should consult your broker and your other fianncial advisors for advise specific to your situation.

Norm.
Old August 30th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

The transatlantics are the last to be announced. In the past, they have been announced as early as June the year before and as late as July.
Galaxy-11/99
Horizon-Adults only-11/02
Century-1/04
Millennium-12/05
Century-1/09

Mercury-Alaska-6/00
Millennium-Transatlantic-9/01, 10/03, 11/05
Zenith-Special Caribbean 11/06
Back to back Millennium 28 days - Mediterranean 11/18/07, Transatlantic - 12/2/07
Old August 30th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev22:17
Joey,

Are you also aware of the shipboard credit for the parent company's shareholders?
Norm.
Yes Norm I am aware .. Thanks ...
Old September 13th, 2006, 06:54 PM
First Mate

We survived QM 2- recently -very large & crowded feel at certain times but may still try Solstice..does anyone know when it will be available for booking & where it will sail to?

Queen Mary 2, Canada

Enchantment, Western Carribbean

Century, Caribbean

Century, Western Mediterranean

Jewel, Eastern Caribbean