Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 1st, 2006, 12:45 AM
Beginner

Default a ? about drinks and other question

I was reading on the boards a post from June 2005 that celebrity has a drink of the day it is a special if it still runs what is a special drink price for celebrity. Another question i was told in customer service at celebrity that all juice was included but reading from the post I see that it is not is only at breakfast. Can some one explain more on this? I had the idea that I would be by the pool with exotic cute juice drink that where free And are we schedule for breakfast times? I know for dinner they asked but not for breakfast. I thought it would run from a certain time when you get up you will go and have breakfast. Can someone please also inform me on this? Also will the room have a refrigerator, can I ask for one, will their be an extra charge per day for it. Should I prepay the gratuity or wait till the end will it change the service I receive? I am very demanding at a restaurant which is one of the mayor reason I chose celebrity because of the food, and atmosphere I am not a party person.

I will be traveling on Galaxy

thank you
Sponsored Links
Old December 1st, 2006, 07:14 AM
Passenger

Default galaxy

special drinks of the day vary from day to day-but they are a bit cheaper
Juice is generally available only at breakfast-ice tea and coffe all day
any exotic drink by the pool alcohol or non will have a charge
breakfast and lunch are open seating between certain time--generally breakfast closes about 10.You can alway eat at the lido where there is large variety offered-usually including omelet waffles etc made to order
refrigerators are free as galaxy is an older ship i am not sure if they are in all staterooms--but supect they are

most ships automaticly charge tip to your shipboard acct..You can add extra or remove the tips..we occasionally tip extra cash to first day($10-20 ROOM ATTENDANT WAITER) to hopefully get extra good service-but is not necessary.

our frien who is gourmet cook only sails celebrity for food.Any dining room problems should be handled through the maitre d.if you are displeased by service irst night--contact him about change of table

celebrity is a wonderful cruiseline--hope you enjoy

any questions lmk e have done 40 cruise