Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Beginner

Default Help with room decision on Century: 1225 or 1247?

I have booked suite 1247 but after viewing some pictures of ship, I am concerned about outside stairs that run just beside this room. My other option is suite 1225. Can anyone give me advice as to whether I should switch....specifically, which room would be quieter? I thought 1247 would be given its location at the end of the hall, (1225 is right in the middle) but at the time I booked, I did not know that outside stairs run right beside room.. Just can't tell if it would be a problem. Thanks so much for any help you can give.
Sponsored Links
Old January 27th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Help with room decision on Century: 1225 or 1247?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindasue
I have booked suite 1247 but after viewing some pictures of ship, I am concerned about outside stairs that run just beside this room. My other option is suite 1225. Can anyone give me advice as to whether I should switch....specifically, which room would be quieter? I thought 1247 would be given its location at the end of the hall, (1225 is right in the middle) but at the time I booked, I did not know that outside stairs run right beside room.. Just can't tell if it would be a problem. Thanks so much for any help you can give.
The deck itself has very low traffic so I don't think it would be a problem assuming you are concerned about noise. The only people generally entering the deck are workers and those people staying there.

Don