Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Beginner

Default how the hec to pack for 16 days yikes

just wondering how im going to manage i have 6 weeks hahaha i recieved a raised eyebrow from my husband suggesting a third suitcase i guess i better start ppicking and choosing now
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Plan on packing for an eight day cruise and sending out your laundry one time.

You can always re-wear many things that don't become dirty or soiled by perspiration. I wouldn't over wear them but a couple times is fine.

Under clothes don't take up much space and can also be rinsed out.

Biting the bullet and sending out the clothes for laundering may sound expensive but it's a much better alternative than lugging and managing four suitcases.

One other thing: People really won't notice if you wear the same formal outfit one of the three formal nights.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Beginner

thankyou mike that is good advise after all we are not going to a fashion show practicality is no# 1 i think it will work
Old August 28th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Admiral

sleepyhollow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
just wondering how im going to manage i have 6 weeks hahaha i recieved a raised eyebrow from my husband suggesting a third suitcase i guess i better start ppicking and choosing now
There are separate packing lists for ladies and for gents for a 14 night Celebrity cruise in the first post of this thread on the "Packing Made Simple" board. Just add two more sets of "casual" shirts or tops and underwear, then adjust the items for "formal" or "informal" outfits to the number on your cruise. It should fit into two medium suitcases per person with room to spare, keeping each suitcase under fifty pounds.

Norm.