CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Celebrity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/)
-   -   Celebrity Millenium transatlantic cruise on DEC 2 2007... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/338296-celebrity-millenium-transatlantic-cruise-dec-2-2007-a.html)

Grabber August 19th, 2007 04:01 PM

Celebrity Millenium transatlantic cruise on DEC 2 2007...

Hi there, i will be on the transatlantic cruise (me and my wife) for the first time. Does anyone here can share their experience on this ship during a trip of 14 days..... Does it worth it ?

We will be stoping at Canary island, Haiti, Several other places in Spain.

We are probably going to stay several days in Barcelona before we leave for the sea. Any apartement, or hotel you could recommend ?

What weather can we expect in Barcelona in December ?

Thanks.

We are French Canadian, Est of Canada.

daysatsea August 26th, 2007 12:46 AM

Re: Celebrity Millenium transatlantic cruise on DEC 2 2007..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grabber
Hi there, i will be on the transatlantic cruise (me and my wife) for the first time. Does anyone here can share their experience on this ship during a trip of 14 days..... Does it worth it ?

We are probably going to stay several days in Barcelona before we leave for the sea. Any apartement, or hotel you could recommend ?

Thanks.

We are also on this cruise. This will be our fourth Millennium transatlantic.
There is a wonderful roll call on another board and one of the members has created a web page with info about the ship, cruise, and ports.

Rev22:17 August 28th, 2007 06:43 PM

Re: Celebrity Millenium transatlantic cruise on DEC 2 2007..

Grabber,

Quote:

Originally Posted by You

Thanks.

I took a "Transatlantic" cruise from Barcelona to Port Everglades aboard GTS Millennium three (3) years ago. She is a great ship, and she rides the seas well. The best part of a "Transatlantic" itinerary is that you'll have several days at sea to enjoy the ship and all that the ship has to offer, including many activities and events for which there's no time on cruises with only a couple days at sea.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with your ports of call as both of my "Transatlantic" cruises stopped elsewhere.

Bon voyage!

Norm.