Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2007, 11:21 AM
Passenger

Default Laundromats

Good Morning to all cruisers. My question is, does any Celebrity ships have laundromat?Would like to go on a 11day cruise,plus several days before and might need to do up some clothes. Thanks
Old September 3rd, 2007, 11:40 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbil
Good Morning to all cruisers. My question is, does any Celebrity ships have laundromat?Would like to go on a 11day cruise,plus several days before and might need to do up some clothes. Thanks
Sharbil,
Celebrity does not have self-service laundries onboard their vessels. If you do need laundry service you will need to send the clothes out for laundering.

My suggestion is pack things that can be re-worn (polo shirt for a man and certain casual tops for women) and then send out just those items that "need" to be laundered.

In other words; pack for a seven day cruise and plan out on having laundry sent out one time.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:47 PM
Passenger

Default Laundry on Celebrity

My husband takes, depending on the cruise length, 1 or 2 dress shirts to wear with his suit for formal nights and then changes into another shirt after dinner. He still wears a nice shirt but not his white ones.
Old September 5th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

We have done a couple of 14 day cruises with a couple of nights pre-stay and a week post stay with temps ranging form the 50's to the 90's during the day so we needed two seasons of clothes. We do pack 2 bags each plus our carryon. We have not had to do laundry on board the ship yet.
This year, we will probably need to have our clothes laundered/cleaned as we will be doing a 28 day cruise with a couple of days before and a week after. Once again, we will need to pack for two seasons as temps during the day can range from the 50's to the 90's.
Galaxy-11/99
Horizon-Adults only-11/02
Century-1/04
Millennium-12/05
Century-1/09

Mercury-Alaska-6/00
Millennium-Transatlantic-9/01, 10/03, 11/05
Zenith-Special Caribbean 11/06
Back to back Millennium 28 days - Mediterranean 11/18/07, Transatlantic - 12/2/07
Old September 5th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Passenger

THANK YOU all for your replys.The only thing I worry about is the underwear thing.Will bring a two gallon ziplock bag and soap,so i can do these up on my own.All other clothes are taken care of.