CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Celebrity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/)
-   -   Sharing Limo ride to from Rome to Civitavecchia (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/347305-sharing-limo-ride-rome-civitavecchia.html)

schulr February 24th, 2008 07:36 AM

Sharing Limo ride to from Rome to Civitavecchia

Anyone interested in sharing the ride (and cost) of limo ride to and from Rome and Civitavechia... Departure is August 1 and return is August 11. We are 2 people.

WelshLord June 24th, 2008 07:13 AM

Too early, and we're only going one way!

Mid-November, 2009, from Rome to Civitavecchia...

Dannyboy July 13th, 2008 12:02 AM

Take the train

If you want to really experence Italy, take the train.
A fraction of the cost better views and faster, depending on the train you book.
Danny

WelshLord July 16th, 2008 10:58 PM

Re: Take the train

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannyboy
A fraction of the cost better views and faster, depending on the train you book.
Danny

Which train do you recommend for a honeymoon?

Dannyboy July 18th, 2008 01:02 AM

Re: Take the train

Quote:

Originally Posted by WelshLord
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannyboy
Danny

Which train do you recommend for a honeymoon?

They have three trains that run on the same track out of Rome to the Coast, each train has different stops, Go online and check the schedules, The fastest of the trains will get you to the Port city in about 1 hr 15 min.
The cost will be around 23 Euros per person. A limo will cost $250 Euros plus tip. It''s about $1.60 = $1 Euro conversion
Gas in Italy is just around $8 per gallon, after converting litre's

Danny

Dannyboy July 18th, 2008 01:40 AM

Re: Sharing Limo ride to from Rome to Civitavecchia

Quote:

Originally Posted by schulr
Anyone interested in sharing the ride (and cost) of limo ride to and from Rome and Civitavechia... Departure is August 1 and return is August 11. We are 2 people.

CHANGE YOUR
SEARCH

Leaving From:

Going To:

Train Ticket
+ Seat Reservation

Seat Reservation Only
(Incl. Passholder Fares)

2nd Class

Enter Passenger Information

Pass Security $12 total for all passengers

Reservation Details

Roma Termini to Civitavecchia departing 01 Aug 2008
2 Adults

Train #1: REG 3254 Departs Roma Termini at 09:09 and arrives Civitavecchia at 10:17
Normal Fare
2nd class ticket

Total Price for All Passengers: $24.00
Fare Rules for this ticket:

Unused tickets are refundable if received by the issuing office at least 7 days before the train’s departure date. All refunds are subject to a 20% penalty. All Italian tickets, both domestic and cross-border, must be validated at the machines on the platform before use; failure to do this will result in a fine of up to 200 Euro.
I have read and I agree to the fare rules

IC PLus 1st Class train will get you to Civitavecchia in 46 Min. Higher pricing and fewer stops.

limovoyager July 23rd, 2011 03:16 PM

you have no need to look for people to share cost.we sell shore excursion p/person
with van max 7 passengers
for more info pls check our website www.romesharingtours.com

thanks
guido

carmenm December 8th, 2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schulr (Post 1062420)

My husband and I have used the Company ROME AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION, used mercedes car. their drivers are always dressed very elegant and precise
TIP Check out the service, price € 120.00
The price includes the entire trip
Carmen

momofmeg December 9th, 2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannyboy (Post 1119357)
Danny

Sounds good to me. I would also like to leave Rome in the late afternoon/evening and stay in a hotel the last night at port, after spending a couple of nights in Rome precruise. I was told the Hotel Borge offers transportation to port if you stay there.