Originally Posted by longboysfan
Scored a cabn on November 30th Sailing.
I also booked on the 11/30/2008 Solstice, I found great pricing with planningcruises.com 800 561-0802, ask for Nancy.
I booked a Aqua Class stateroom for $999 pp, included a $100 ship board credit per cabin. Note the $30 pp per day for specialty restaurant Blu would cost $420 alone. the following are all inclusive in the AquaClass.
Aqua Class indulgences:
1. Welcome champagne
2. Daily fruit
3. Fresh-cut flowers
4. Daily hor d'oeuvres
5. Unlimited access to AquaSpa relaxation room & Persian Garden
6. Daily bottled water/lemonaid/iced tea
7. Special programming & wellness classes
8. Menu of pillows-Duvets, pillow top mattresses
9. Leather key holder, personalized stationery, tote bag and Frette bathrobes/slippers
10. Hansgrohe showerhead
VIP invitations to events
11. Earily embarkation/debarkation
12. Perference on shore excursions
13. Express luggage delivery
14. Shoeshine service
15. Extra hand held dryer
16. Priority Check-in
17. Egyptian-cotton oversized bath towels
18. Full room service breakfast menu
19. Complimentary use of golf umbrella & binoculars
20. Pre assigned seating at Blu Specialty Restaurant
21. Spa Concierge
22. Enhanced personal care products
23. Lighting, sound, and aromatic elements that brings the sea into your stateroom.