Celebrity loyalty Program vs other Cruise lines.
:arrow: Cruise Mates can voice there opinion here.
1) List the cruise lines loyalty programs you are enrolled and your level.
2) List the current benefits you feel are of no benefit to you.
3) List the top three benefits that you want in a loyalty program. [/b]
keep your answers limited to maximum of three per question.[/size]
Re: Celebrity loyalty Program vs other Cruise lines.
=> 1. Princess ("Captain's Circle") - Platinum, Celebrity ("Captain's Club") - Elite
=> 2. Captain's Club Premium Booklet (coupons), Reunion Cruises, Presailing Specialty Restaurant Reservations
=> 3. Complimentary WiFi Internet Access, Reduced Deposit on Future Cruise Bookings (recommend $75 per person for cruises of 5 or fewer nights, $100 per person on cruises of 6-8 nights, $125 per person on cruises of 9-12 nights, or $150 per person on cruises of 13 or more nights)
Celebrity has pretty much the worse repeater program of all the cruise lines. The information is that they have hired someone to revamp the program and results should be coming out shortly. I would like to see a concierge loung as on RC and a better casino club tied into one of the land based casinos for rewards on land or sea.
A) Enlisted in Celebrity's Captain's Club, Princess Captain's Circle
B) Useless: All Celebrity's Captain's Club Booklet items requiring one to "spend to save!"
C) Top three benefits:
1) MEANINGFUL discounts on future cruises. Right now Celebrity's discounts are a joke
2) Concierge lounge a la Royal Caribbean ships
3)Complimentary mini bar
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 AM.|