Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to drj898 Send a message via Yahoo to drj898
Default Celebrity Overall?

Would it be an incorrect assumption to say that ALL Celebrity ship are bad for a certain reason or reasons due to many many bad comments on a certain ship or ships? Because I'm taking Summit to the Mediterranean in August '09, and there are A LOT of negative comments on other Celebrity ships, more specifically, those going to the Caribbean. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Admiral

I have taken several Celebrity cruises, and have another booked for this coming april. I have no negative comments about Celebrity. I have been on the Summit twice and I enjoyed both cruises on that ship. If someone else does not like Celebrity that's their opinion. My wife and I love Celebrity, and we have found their service to be excellent.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old February 20th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Admiral

Comments and opinions about a cruise line are very subjective.

We have friends who don't care for HAL and love RCI.

They detest Princess & Carnival and don't particularly care for Celeb.

As we love HAL and don't mind RCI . Never sailed Celeb , Princess

or Celeb. But we are willing to try any line just to see the difference.

As you notice we are going on the Golden to Hawaii in Jan 2010

Ships Sailed:

SS Ithaca , Volendam , Mariner of the Seas (x2) , Veendam , Coral Princess , Island Princess (x3) , Emerald Princess,Sapphire Sapphire (x3),Diamond Princess
Old February 20th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Captain

Default Re: Celebrity Overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj898
Would it be an incorrect assumption to say that ALL Celebrity ship are bad for a certain reason or reasons due to many many bad comments on a certain ship or ships? Because I'm taking Summit to the Mediterranean in August '09, and there are A LOT of negative comments on other Celebrity ships, more specifically, those going to the Caribbean. Thanks!
In my opinion all Celebrity ships are not bad, nor are all Celebrity ships good. Having sailed the Summit twice in the past few years, the worst thing about my last Summit cruise was that the long history of mechanical problems on this class of Celebrity ship came up and bit me, big time. Besides a ruined cruise, the worst part was the treatment by Celebrity afterwards.

While good service is important on any cruise and the service was fine on all of my Celebrity cruises, but there is a lot more to making of a good cruise line than good service. Unfortunately, I found that out the hard way! While it is certainly that there can be problems on any cruise lines ships, the major issue is whether or not the cruise line stands behind there product and will treat their passengers fairly and honestly.

Mechanical problems aside, everyone has their own perspective of what constitutes acceptable ship conditions and what is not acceptable. The size and layout of the Summit was fine and I had no complaints there at all.

Hope you have a great cruise and will post when you get back and let us know how it was.

Debra

Winston Churchill

email: debra2106@yahoo.com
Old February 20th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to drj898 Send a message via Yahoo to drj898

I will let you know how it all goes, thank you, even though we haven't yet booked that August 09 cruise on Summit. But anyway, what sorts of mechanical problems? This summit is supposedly "new and refurbished" so maybe they fixed any sort of mechanical problems they had?
Old February 20th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Admiral

I have sailed Celebrity seven times and never had any mechanical problems.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Old February 20th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Admiral

Rob and I have been on Celebrity's Galaxy and Infinity and are taking a repositioning cruise to europe on the Century. We go, on any cruise ship, with an open mind. We have found that the food on Celebrity is outstanding; something that does compare to any five star restaurants. Also, I like the fact that there is a naturalist onboard that gives lectures about the ports and the history of places you are going to see. Nothing is ever perfect on any cruise line but I have found that the experience of meeting people, who I would I have never met and going to ports that I would have never gone to makes up for any minor inconvenience on any sailing!
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:07 PM
Captain

Quote:
I will let you know how it all goes, thank you, even though we haven't yet booked that August 09 cruise on Summit. But anyway, what sorts of mechanical problems? This summit is supposedly "new and refurbished" so maybe they fixed any sort of mechanical problems they had?
The whole story of what happened on my cruise is almost unbelievable, but unfortunately true. The whole story is too long to go into her but my review is posted in the reader's review section under, Summit 5/7/06 by Debra, of this web-site.

Oddly enough the Summit was just back into emergency dry dock for repair of what Celebrity has termed as "minor electrical problems". Given what I know about the long history of these propulsion problems in MHO I would have to wonder if this was not the very same problem that has happened some eighteen times previously.

These problems certainly do not happen of every cruise and in fact do not happen that often, but just because one person was not on one of these cruises also does not mean that they did not happen. For example if you were sailing the Infinity on any cruise from November 19, 2005 through May 20th 2007, then you had a 100% chance of being on one of these cruises that were affected by this problem. When it does happen it can result in missed ports, shortened port times and late arrivals returning back to port on the last day causing many missed flights home for passengers.

Hope this answers your question.

Debra

Winston Churchill

Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:50 AM
Passenger

I have sailed on Celebrity 15 times and have loved every one of my cruises. The service and food on board are fabulous and they ships are wonderful too. I have sailed on every one of their ships, some more than once, and they are all great.

I feel like some of the people who frequent these message boards have nothing better to do so they complain about every small thing. Celebrity is the best cruise line of the major mainstream ones. Yes they can have their faults at time but I don't think any company or person can be expected to be perfect every time. Overall they are an A+.
Old February 22nd, 2009, 06:29 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfordboy
I have sailed on Celebrity 15 times and have loved every one of my cruises. The service and food on board are fabulous and they ships are wonderful too. I have sailed on every one of their ships, some more than once, and they are all great.

I feel like some of the people we frequent these message boards have nothing better to do so they complain about every small thing. Celebrity is the best cruise line of the major mainstream ones. Yes they can have their faults at time but I don't think any company or person can be expected to be perfect every time. Overall they are an A+.
Very well said; stanfordgoy.

Some people just have to complain.

I also agree that Celebrity is A+.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Old February 22nd, 2009, 09:20 AM
Captain

Quote:
I feel like some of the people we frequent these message boards have nothing better to do so they complain about every small thing. Celebrity is the best cruise line of the major mainstream ones. Yes they can have their faults at time but I don't think any company or person can be expected to be perfect every time. Overall they are an A+.

Couldn't agree more! We're doing our 6th Celebrity in November. We periodically try another line but always go back to "X". Sure, there's been the odd problem but it's the OVERALL experience that counts and Celebrity is head and shoulders above it's competitors. IMHO[/quote]
Horizon 2000
Summit 2001
Sovereign of the Seas 2003
Noordam 2003
Zenith 2004
Mercury 2005
Princess Sun 2006
Princess Sea 2007
Constellation 2008
Mercury 2009
Constellation 2010

Celebrity Silhouette
Old February 22nd, 2009, 01:10 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Debra
Quote:
The whole story of what happened on my cruise is almost unbelievable, but unfortunately true. The whole story is too long to go into her but my review is posted in the reader's review section under, Summit 5/7/06 by Debra, of this web-site.

Oddly enough the Summit was just back into emergency dry dock for repair of what Celebrity has termed as "minor electrical problems". Given what I know about the long history of these propulsion problems in MHO I would have to wonder if this was not the very same problem that has happened some eighteen times previously.

These problems certainly do not happen of every cruise and in fact do not happen that often, but just because one person was not on one of these cruises also does not mean that they did not happen. For example if you were sailing the Infinity on any cruise from November 19, 2005 through May 20th 2007, then you had a 100% chance of being on one of these cruises that were affected by this problem. When it does happen it can result in missed ports, shortened port times and late arrivals returning back to port on the last day causing many missed flights home for passengers.

Hope this answers your question.

Debra
So how was your issue in 2006 resolved? Or was it? Curious.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Navigator of the Seas-Caribbean-3/23/2014, Carnival Freedom-Caribbean-5/10/2014, Carnival Freedom-Caribbean-5/18/2014, Carnival Sunshine-Caribbean-5/30/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014
Old February 22nd, 2009, 06:44 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Within every cruise line ships have ups and downs, and a variety of issues
can tip the scales from week to week. I know someone who did a back to back on the Solstice..the first few days, they really felt they had made a mistake. As the days went on, things evened out, and the 2nd week they were enjoying the ship, totally.

I have sailed the Century twice. First time we had no issues. The 2nd one, a CM, cruise, our table had bad service and the food was just good. One couple never came back to the table after the first night...No table near us had service issues like we had. The Mercury crusiewe sailed, was spot on every point....

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old February 22nd, 2009, 08:35 PM
Admiral

Trip, you are right, with any cruise ship or even the cruise experience, you will find, "ups and downs". No business is perfect all the time just like people's behavior is not perfect all of the time. The person that had a bad waiter or waitress should have brought it to the attention of the maitre'd; perhaps the waiter wasn't feeling well or had a personal or family problem. Remember, those that sign on for cruise contracts are away from their loved ones from four to eight months; it is not an easy life for anyone to endure.
Old February 22nd, 2009, 11:13 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozeman
So how was your issue in 2006 resolved? Or was it? Curious.[/quote]

Hi Snoozman:

To answer your question, the many issues from my cruise have not been resolved. The last time that I even talked to Celebrity was shortly after my cruise ended and the response was from Celebrity was that my cruise contract stated that "Celebrity does not guarantee their ships to be sea worthy". The supervisor went on to say to bad, but there was nothing I could do about it. Well, needless to say that did not go over to well with me. Any one who has taken the time to read my review should be able to understand that this was anything but a small insignificant problem.

Also thanks for removing that crude post of a personal attack from one of the rather staunch Celebrity supporters on this board. All I have done is give my opinion of Celebrity which is based on my experiences, but still is just an opinion. On a board that welcomes ALL opinions, I think you made it clear that those kinds of attacks will not be tolerated. I can empathize with most of the above posters, because before my last Celebrity cruise, I felt the exact same way as many of the posters above feel about Celebrity, but after my last cruise on Celebrity, for obvious reasons, my opinion has changed dramatically.

Happy and trouble free cruising to all.

Debra

Winston Churchill

Old February 23rd, 2009, 04:46 AM
Admiral

I have found that when an issue comes up on cruise, you have to be very diplomatic on the way you bring up that issue to the proper person.
I never had any major problems on any cruise.

In 3 of my cruises there were a thing or two that I brought to the attention of the respective cruise lines.

This happened on Celebrity, Crarnivai and RCCL. None of these issues ruined my cruises, but I felt that I should point out to these cruise lines that they needed to improve certain ways of doing things.

I did not ask for any compensation, yet all these 3 cruiselines did something quite generous for us.

Cruise bashing will get you nowhere.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Old February 23rd, 2009, 10:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Debra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozeman
So how was your issue in 2006 resolved? Or was it? Curious.
Hi Snoozman:

To answer your question, the many issues from my cruise have not been resolved. The last time that I even talked to Celebrity was shortly after my cruise ended and the response was from Celebrity was that my cruise contract stated that "Celebrity does not guarantee their ships to be sea worthy". The supervisor went on to say to bad, but there was nothing I could do about it. Well, needless to say that did not go over to well with me. Any one who has taken the time to read my review should be able to understand that this was anything but a small insignificant problem.

Also thanks for removing that crude post of a personal attack from one of the rather staunch Celebrity supporters on this board. All I have done is give my opinion of Celebrity which is based on my experiences, but still is just an opinion. On a board that welcomes ALL opinions, I think you made it clear that those kinds of attacks will not be tolerated. I can empathize with most of the above posters, because before my last Celebrity cruise, I felt the exact same way as many of the posters above feel about Celebrity, but after my last cruise on Celebrity, for obvious reasons, my opinion has changed dramatically.

Happy and trouble free cruising to all.

Debra[/quote]

Debra,
I agree with you. That post was totally unnecessary, you are entitled to your opinion. That is what these boards are all about.
Bob
Old February 25th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

You can have a bad cruise on any line.
Not all our Celebrity cruises have been perfect, but they met enough of our criteria to keep us coming back.
In fact we did a back to back for 28 days in 2007. On the first cruise, the food in the dining room was awful -steaks were tough, etc. On the second cruise of the back to back, we thought they brought new chefs onboard as the food was very good - couldn't believe that we were on the same ship.
We like Celebrity enough that we have cruised with them exclusively since 1992. And yes, there have been problems and not all were resolved. But you can have problems on any vacation - even land vacations. Celebrity still meets nearly all our ideas of an ideal vacation.
Galaxy-11/99
Horizon-Adults only-11/02
Century-1/04
Millennium-12/05
Century-1/09

Mercury-Alaska-6/00
Millennium-Transatlantic-9/01, 10/03, 11/05
Zenith-Special Caribbean 11/06
Back to back Millennium 28 days - Mediterranean 11/18/07, Transatlantic - 12/2/07
Old April 9th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel
I have sailed Celebrity seven times and never had any mechanical problems.

TM
This sunday it will be my eight.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Old April 11th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to mtnevis
Default Celebrity Overall

I agree. You can have a not so great cruise on any ship, however I would rather have a not so great cruise than no cruise at all. Having been on a dozen cruises on 5 different cruise lines, they all have their good and not so good points. I feel Celebrity is just a step above several of the others I have cruised on. So much of a cruise is your attitude and not expecting everything to be perfect. Travel is such an adventure and wonderful learning experience.
Old April 21st, 2009, 09:49 PM
Beginner

Default We sailed Mercury to HI March 2009

This was our first sailing with Celebrity - I have to say I was not impressed. We were on board Mercury - or the SS Rust Bucket. I'm in the Hospitality Business and I have to say our experiences on RCL have been much better - maybe we were just lucky - but I would think long and hard before going on Celebrity again. We booked a Royal Suite and found that it was just not worth the money we paid.
Old April 24th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Admiral

Default CELEBRITY/PRINCESS

We have just returned from our first Princess cruise and there will be so much to write about from myself and another Cruisemates cruiser...For overall class.. Celebrity wins hands down... STAY TUNED
Old April 25th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

we have sailed Celebrity five voyages including the Millennium for the Mediterranean itinerary and the Summit for the Panama Canal transit we had issues on both runs..
Celebrity on both occasions stepped up and corrected the problems and turned the negative into a positive..

what more can you ask...In life something is bound to go wrong.. HOW you deal with it makes all the difference.. another reason why Celebrity is our first choice..
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

One thing to remember when reading negative posts is that more people who have a bad experience will write about their experience than those that have a good experience.
Galaxy-11/99
Horizon-Adults only-11/02
Century-1/04
Millennium-12/05
Century-1/09

Mercury-Alaska-6/00
Millennium-Transatlantic-9/01, 10/03, 11/05
Zenith-Special Caribbean 11/06
Back to back Millennium 28 days - Mediterranean 11/18/07, Transatlantic - 12/2/07
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Admiral

Default Negative Posts

Don't agree... Although I really don't write usually cruise reviews .. good or bad...I do/did write reviews on the resorts that we have been to in the D.R...which I mail first directly to the management of the hotel.. the good and the bad.. a few very negative things have been written to them personally. Parrot Mom pulls no punches..never have and never will
So far with a few comments made about our cruise by others a negtive comment was made about a female hypnotist I felt was so off. She was a fun evening..One thing I do not do is print which cruises we have been on or which ones we are booked on..I personally think it's tacky. Yes, I have a bone to pick and with good reason for RCL and their BOS, we cruised the Carnival Fascination (years ago) that experience was even wilder. .Under no circumstances do I consider myself a "cruise snob"... I book the cabin I want..not a lower deck and praying for an upgrade. Decor of a ship isnt a priority.. service, entertainment and good food. You normally get what you pay for and when you have been disappointed in y our expectations with what I feel make a cruise special..yes, I'll tell/warn people.. There were many great things on the PP, including the entertainment troupe which most left the ship this weekend. BTW if you have friends who were on the cruise.. I was the woman who commented to the magician that the wooden ducks eyes weren't covered.. Maybe you just had to be there for that moment. His next performance was pretty dull..Oh yes, our three Celebrity cruises were not without fault and we thorougly enjoyed the CC class, the flowers, the rose, the little extras. If we had a problem..it was solved. Interesting enough I just cancelled our t/a of the Equinox because of the ports..
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Admiral

Debra,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
... the response was from Celebrity was that my cruise contract stated that "Celebrity does not guarantee their ships to be sea worthy".
I have no doubt that a supervisor may have told you that Celebrity does not guarantee that a ship will be free from mechanical problems, but your paraphrase of such a comment distorts it in a way that is blatantly false without question. The assertion that a ship is "not seaworthy" means that it's in imminent danger of sinking due to a major structural deficiency. The fact that a propulsion unit may be somewhat unreliable and thus prone to occasional failure hardly warrants such an assertion. If a vessel really were not seaworthy, the U. S. Coast Guard would not allow it to leave a U. S. port with any passengers onboard.

I understand that you were disaffected by the compensation that Celebrity offered after rearranging the itinerary of your cruise to Alaska to accommodate the slower transit speed necessitated a failure of one of the ship's propulsion pods, but the fact is that the cruise line was under no legal obligation to provide any compensation whatsoever. You should be aware that such gross misstatements in a public forum like CruiseMates could expose you to substantial liability for libel on the part of the cruise line, if Celebrity chooses to bring such a case. Further, it's likely that Celebrity would bring such a suit in a court of law in Miami and that you would bear the cost of travel to and from Miami to attend the trial and your attorney's expenses for travel in addition to your attorney's bill for legal services.

Norm.
Old May 4th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev22:17
Debra,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
... the response was from Celebrity was that my cruise contract stated that "Celebrity does not guarantee their ships to be sea worthy".
I have no doubt that a supervisor may have told you that Celebrity does not guarantee that a ship will be free from mechanical problems, but your paraphrase of such a comment distorts it in a way that is blatantly false without question. The assertion that a ship is "not seaworthy" means that it's in imminent danger of sinking due to a major structural deficiency. The fact that a propulsion unit may be somewhat unreliable and thus prone to occasional failure hardly warrants such an assertion. If a vessel really were not seaworthy, the U. S. Coast Guard would not allow it to leave a U. S. port with any passengers onboard.

I understand that you were disaffected by the compensation that Celebrity offered after rearranging the itinerary of your cruise to Alaska to accommodate the slower transit speed necessitated a failure of one of the ship's propulsion pods, but the fact is that the cruise line was under no legal obligation to provide any compensation whatsoever. You should be aware that such gross misstatements in a public forum like CruiseMates could expose you to substantial liability for libel on the part of the cruise line, if Celebrity chooses to bring such a case. Further, it's likely that Celebrity would bring such a suit in a court of law in Miami and that you would bear the cost of travel to and from Miami to attend the trial and your attorney's expenses for travel in addition to your attorney's bill for legal services.

Norm.
While I thank you for your generous "Celebrity like" intimidation tactics, the free legal advice and the usual shoot the messenger, while avoiding the problem; I hope that you remember that this is a board for ALL opinions and not just a place to praise and defend Celebrity.

I guess I missed the part where my statement was "blatantly false". Let me quote item number three, direct from my cruise contract, on my last Celebrity cruise:

"No understanding or warranty shall be given or implied as to the seaworthiness or condition of this vessel or any food or drink supplied on board".

Now, before I get the usual "all other cruise lines have the same disclaimer", let me say that I have checked the cruise contract on my last two Princess and Holland America cruises and there is absolutely no such reference, granted there is the usual boiler plate legalize but no statement like the aforementioned statement by Celebrity. I would ask the question what other business could put such a thing on their warranty and expect the buying public to still buy their product? I see no difference between a cruise line and any other business and do not look upon any cruise line as some kind of a GOD, or something, that can do whatever they want and could never do anything wrong.

This not about me, even you try so hard to make it so. I come at this from the point of the consumer and it is about all of the thousands of unknowing passengers who have encountered similar situations because of this problem. If I had two flat tires on my car, I would say that it was not road worthy, but you would probably point out that I could still drive it to the grocery store, so it had not really failed!

To clear up one other view that you seem to like to portray about me that that I was disaffected by the compensation is another one of your half-truths. That is only one small piece of the puzzle, I was "disaffected" by the treatment and misinformation that was given to the passengers who were on that cruise and also the failure of Celebrity to inform customer service to tell the truth, when asked, about the history of propulsion problems on Celebrity ships, when asked. I am also "disaffected" by all the thousands of passengers who encountered similar problems both before my cruise and after my cruise. Without going on any more, my review of my almost unbelievable, but true experience on the May 7, 2006 Summit cruise, is posted in the review section of this web-site. I will let the readers make up their own mind about just how forthcoming Celebrity was on that cruise.

Debra

Winston Churchill

Old May 4th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Quote:
Without going on any more, my review of my almost unbelievable, but true experience on the May 7, 2006 Summit cruise, is posted in the review section of this web-site
Without going on more... Let's see..3 yrs does seem to be going on more.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old May 5th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Celebrity

Celebrity is not perfect by any means, but it sure beats Carnival, Costa, Cunard,NCL, Princess and Royal Caribbean in both food quality and overall service (IMHO).

I've been sailing all these lines since the 1970's.

I'm trying HAL for the first time this fall on a long Trans-Atlantic.

I have had mechanical issue a couple of times on the Infinty, but so far thats it. We'll be on the Eclipse and the Mercury in 2010.
Old May 6th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Captain

To the OP:

I think it's really subjective. Until recently, we were die-hard Celebrity fans (actually still are) but we were pinged for an Amazon cruise on Princess...just returned a couple weeks ago.

I will say, we will never sail on Princess again - just because of what we felt was crappy service. They made us feel like they were doing us a favor, rather than being grateful for spending our money on them. IMHO, two very different levels of service. But that's just MY opinion, and you know what they say...everyone has one. I am glad we started out with Celebrity though, as for us, the bar was set high.

I sailed on Celebrity's Mille in February 08 to the Caribbean, and we had an amazing time. No complaints from us. We needed to find a cruise to bring 20 family members on and are glad we chose Celebrity.

Good luck, I hope you have a wonderful time.