CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Celebrity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/)
-   -   3 THINGS THAT MAKE CELEBRITY THE CRUISE LINE YOU PREFER (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/366820-3-things-make-celebrity-cruise-line-you-prefer.html)

Parrot Mom August 6th, 2009 12:52 AM

3 THINGS THAT MAKE CELEBRITY THE CRUISE LINE YOU PREFER

Just out of curiosity...can you name at least three things that make Celebrity YOUR cruise line... the line you prefer over the others

Mine....

1. Service/Amenities/Staff
2. Food
3. Entertaiment

4. Ambience
5. Ports
6. Value for $$

okay,so I cheated.. but there are more...

Manuel August 6th, 2009 12:51 PM

I go along with your list and I would add, that I have allways found the nicest cruisers and the most friendly officers.

TM

Triton August 6th, 2009 12:57 PM

Celebrity Cruises Line offer some of the best deals in the business.

Conde Nast Traveler consistently rates Celebrity Cruises as one of the world’s best cruise lines, and did for 6-years.

Celebrity Constellation and Celebrity Summit ships have been awarded as the second and the third top large ships in the annual readers’ travel award 2009 conducted by Conde Nast Traveler.

BUT, three reasons why my partner and I choose =X=?

1) Best-in-class service (from the welcome champagne, refreshing towels after a hot excursion to elegant and well-prepared meals).

2) Upscale boutiques and Las Vegas style entertainment

3) Elderly and Disabiliy-friendly (note- the X staff goes out of their way to assist people with disabilities, always and with a smile).

Parrot Mom August 6th, 2009 03:36 PM

Passengers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manuel
I go along with your list and I would add, that I have allways found the nicest cruisers and the most friendly officers.

TM

Almost afraid to say it, but on the whole they are more sophisticated and worldly.. and from our experience from families to very, very seniors.

Parrot Mom August 6th, 2009 03:41 PM

Handicapped/Special Needs

On a posting a bit earlier a woman wrote about how her husband could not eat on cruises anymore and Celebrity will take care of ALL his nutritional needs, i.e. Ensure....and whatever else.. First, of all I was touched by this woman and her husband whose passion is still cruising and her husband will be well taken care of by the Celebrity Staff.. Also, has anybody ever noticed that by the pools or Jacuzzis on Celebrity.. there are special lifts for handicapped passengers to be lifted into the pool or jacuzzi? When talking to a young lady with spina bifida I mentioned that and she thought because she was handicapped she could not cruise... I hope I changed her mind..

joeyanddavid August 13th, 2009 10:10 AM

Re: 3 THINGS THAT MAKE CELEBRITY THE CRUISE LINE YOU PREFER

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parrot Mom
Just out of curiosity...can you name at least three things that make Celebrity YOUR cruise line... the line you prefer over the others

1. It's not Carnival
2 It's not Princess
3. Its not Holland America
4 It's not Carnival.. oops I already said that.. and you only wanted 3.. :D

Parrot Mom August 13th, 2009 01:24 PM

CRUISING TOGETHER

Now, if we could get Triton and his partner to cruise with us on the 10/18/10 Equinox we could have a ball.. BTW we are trying out the NCL Gem the end of November so it has to be a step better than our Princess cruise..lol