Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 1st, 2010, 03:52 PM
Beginner

Default Century Suite verus Concierge Class

Can anyone tell me from past experience if it is worth upgrading to a century suite over the concierge class? The cabins appear to be similar in size. I've never stayed in a suite and Celebrity just dropped the price of the suites on our cruise.

Also, has anyone had luck with Celebrity in getting their money back instead of a ship board credit when they drop the price of the cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old January 1st, 2010, 07:52 PM
Captain

I would go for the suite, vs. Concierge Class. The suite and veranda are larger. The Sky Suite on Century is closer to the size of CC on the M-class ships. The CC cabins are smaller on Century and Mercury. The butler service is very nice and you will be pampered! =X= service is amazing to begin with, but the service you receive in a suite is very nice.

I've never tried getting money back, but have always welcomed the credit. With the cost of excursions, gratuities, alcohol, on-board extras, I'm sure you'll use it.