Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2010, 01:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Good Improvement on Beverage Packages

Below is a great improvement of the Classic Beverage Package I purchased last December on the Century. Back then it was quite restrictive and cost $50 per day. Now you can get soda's, beer, blended drinks etc., with the one package. Before there were different packages that were not inclusive of each other.

Want a carefree way to sail with Celebrity? Try our Premium & Classic Beverage Packages. Pay just one price to enjoy a wide variety of beverage choices such as premium coffees, bottled water, wine by the glass or your favorite cocktail. Once you have confirmed your purchase online, the order cannot be modified. You may, however, cancel the order and then make your purchase(s) again. This package must be pre-reserved a minimum of four days before your sail date. To purchase Beverage Packages on board, please visit any bar throughout the ship.

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain sodas selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh squeezed and bottled juices, Premium Coffees and Teas and Non-Premium Bottled Water.

*Starting from: 13.00 USD Per Night

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of Non-Alcoholic beverages on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola, Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and Smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water.

*Starting from: 16.00 USD Per Night

Classic Package

Upgrade your cruise experience and pay one price to enjoy all of the benefits of our Classic Non-Alcoholic package as well as all Beers up to $5 per serving and spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass up to $8 per serving.

*Starting from: 39.00 USD Per Night

Premium Package

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving.

*Starting from: 49.00 USD Per Night
Sponsored Links
Old August 31st, 2010, 02:27 PM
Administrator
Admiral

I think Celebrity was listening to feedback from its customers. Many people were disappointed when they purchased a Premium Liquor Package and found that they could not have a soda or beer with the package.

It also looks like it is a better value than before but the "FROM $49" is what concerns me. Does this mean they have more expensive packages or does the $49 package only cover well brands and house wines?

No matter what it is an improvement.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:41 PM
Cruise Maniac

I see your point, but I think it is this price for most cruises. Your thoughts were well thought out, I could have a rum & coke, but not a coke. This is a good change for all, with some very interesting packages.