Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Familiar Face

Question Charge for selective dining...

Is there an extra charge for Select dining on the Equinox? My TA told me it's 11.50 pp per day.... I think she has it all wrong... that 11.50 per day should be for the cruise.... period... I'm used to that, but if there's an extra charge for Select dining...it sure shouldn't be that much... I think I'm going to have to call Celebrity to find out for myself if no one can help me here...
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchurdiet View Post
Is there an extra charge for Select dining on the Equinox? My TA told me it's 11.50 pp per day.... I think she has it all wrong... that 11.50 per day should be for the cruise.... period... I'm used to that, but if there's an extra charge for Select dining...it sure shouldn't be that much... I think I'm going to have to call Celebrity to find out for myself if no one can help me here...
That charge is the tips for everyone on your cruise. When you pick Select Dining, Celebrity requires pre paid tips...There is no additional charge for Select dining. Either you misunderstood or your TA is clueless.

Gratuities

For your convenience, we will automatically add gratuities for your restaurant and stateroom services to your onboard Seapass account on a daily basis in the following amounts, which may be adjusted at your discretion: $11.50 per person per day for guests in staterooms ($12.00 per person per day for guests in Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms and $15.00 per person per day for guests in Suites). These service gratuities are based on the following recommended amounts

The only change in above paragraph is you have to prepay as I stated prior...

Last edited by dkjretired; October 7th, 2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old October 9th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Familiar Face

[QUOTE=dkjretired;1321581]That charge is the tips for everyone on your cruise. When you pick Select Dining, Celebrity requires pre paid tips...There is no additional charge for Select dining. Either you misunderstood or your TA is clueless.

Thanks, dkjretired......