CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Celebrity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/)
-   -   Equinox is the one (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/377817-equinox-one.html)

Parrot Mom November 1st, 2010 05:11 AM

Equinox is the one

Having done 13 days on the new Equinox I just to say to you all..The EQUINOX ROCKS!!! No, I didn't think the art work around the ship compared to the Soltice which was so far my only negative comment The food, the crew, the officers, the whole Equinox experience convinces me that the ship is a "happy, happy ship and crew". The ship is very sophisticated, subtle ( bit too much) and what I want cruising for me to be..Yes, there will be a review as soon as I get my sea legs.

Manuel November 1st, 2010 01:55 PM

Welcome back Parrot Mom. I am very happy that you had a great cruise.

TM

watchurdiet November 1st, 2010 11:20 PM

I can't wait to read ur review of the Equinox..... pls do it before I get on her next month..... I want to know everything before I get there.... So glad u had such a lovely time....

Manuel November 2nd, 2010 01:50 AM

I will have to wait till april before I can sail on the Equinox.:(

TM

poppadock November 2nd, 2010 10:57 PM

This will be my wife's & I first time cruising on the celebrity line. I don't believe the ship will disappoint use at all we will be boarding on dec. 27, 10.

Manuel November 3rd, 2010 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppadock (Post 1326776)
This will be my wife's & I first time cruising on the celebrity line. I don't believe the ship will disappoint use at all we will be boarding on dec. 27, 10.

I am sure that you won't be disappointed. :D

Enjoy your cruise.

TM

Parrot Mom November 7th, 2010 06:16 PM

Equinox review

Sorry to say I've had a set back in writing this review and it won't be for a few weeks....If you have questions please write to me.....parrotmom@verizon.net

Trip November 7th, 2010 06:54 PM

So glad you had a nice cruise.We just got off the Epic,and enjoyed ourselves as well...I posted some pictures in the gallery,.,I will be on the Eclipse next week for a media cruise. I will be posting about it..hope you feel better...

watchurdiet November 8th, 2010 11:52 PM

How do I get into the gallery, Trip, to see the pics???

brownie77 November 18th, 2010 02:23 PM

we travelled on the equinox last easter had a balocony suite service superb went on the 13 night ultimate carib cruise staff excellent food the same we had three balconies they opened them up for us so we had plenty of room. The indoor pool could do with a sliding roof hardly any body used it seems a shame. hope you have as good a time as we did. we travelled a very long way but were not dissapointed.

brownie77 November 18th, 2010 02:23 PM

Please click one of the Reply to Post icons in the posts above to activate this form.

Trip November 18th, 2010 08:03 PM

Here is the link watch.....I apologize for the delay in seeing your request.

Cruise Ship Pictures - CruiseMates Cruise Photos Gallery

watchurdiet November 19th, 2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 1329570)
Here is the link watch.....I apologize for the delay in seeing your request.

Cruise Ship Pictures - CruiseMates Cruise Photos Gallery

Lovely pictures, Trip.... I have pictures on the Gallery as well, but I don't remember how they got there.... LOL... I must have had a senior moment because I don't even remember how I did it..... :confused:

Parrot Mom November 21st, 2010 09:02 PM

Equinox review

Quote:

Originally Posted by watchurdiet (Post 1326573)
I can't wait to read ur review of the Equinox..... pls do it before I get on her next month..... I want to know everything before I get there.... So glad u had such a lovely time....

Just want you to know my review was submitted to Cruise Mates this p.m. so watch for it...it's quite long if your in a rush write me at
parrotmom@verizon.net;)

watchurdiet November 30th, 2010 02:03 PM

I've been looking for ur review and can't find it..... Do u know where u placed it?

felix_the_cat December 19th, 2010 08:21 PM

Wow - have things changes then. We just disembarked from the Equinox on Friday past and all I can say - food was awful. We did well up until and including salads. Main courses sucked. Cheapest cuts of meat possible smothered in sauces to hide the taste or I should say, lack of taste. Even the lobster had some pink sauce on it instead of drawn butter. Oh, and you needed a magnifying glass to see it. Half of a lobster tail?????? Anyway, terrible food.

Parrot Mom December 19th, 2010 10:52 PM

Review

Quote:

Originally Posted by watchurdiet (Post 1331501)
I've been looking for ur review and can't find it..... Do u know where u placed it?

THE review has been posted under Equinox on Cruise Mates....saw it myself

Manuel December 21st, 2010 02:39 AM

I have read the review and I really enjoyed it. It is very well written and it certainly shows what an interesting intinerary that was.
I am very happy that you and Parrot Pop were able to do that cruise.

TM

Parrot Mom December 21st, 2010 08:18 AM

Review

There was so much more to write about the ship and the ports. In retrospect Parrot Pop and I were able to see exactly what we wanted to see and during the cruise unknown to me I was quite ill... and now on the road to recovery. Can't wait until our next t/a cruise....maybe 2012..

cruise47 December 23rd, 2010 06:25 AM

What a very well written review of your Holy Land cruise. I am trying to book this cruise for 2011.

rollerdonna January 1st, 2011 08:01 PM

Parrot Mom, I'm a little late to this thread, but we just booked Equinox for next Christmas and New Years and I'm looking for info. I am going to check out your review....

donna

Parrot Mom January 3rd, 2011 01:50 PM

Lucky you

IF YOU have any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM