Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 29th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Beginner

Default Question about Eclipse Dec 26 2010

Read nothing but good things about this ship. Our only concern is that our 17-year old (boy) and 14-year old (girl) won't have enough to do as typically Celebrity isn't thought of as a family cruiseline. Since this is Christmas week can we rest assure there will be plenty of kids on board? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

If you go to the home page, and ,the picture gallery, you will see a review I did on the Eclipse..I was on the press cruise on the 15th. There are pictures of the kids area in the gallery.

I will say, that the week you chose, will almost assure your kids, lots of company. There are some fun hands on tech style games available.

I will say, that kids sailing on weeks that are not holiday,or school vacations, may be a bit bored.

This is a fabulous ship,and I just loved it...the kids will get a kick out of Qsine, and, enjoy the "Edge" show

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old November 29th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Beginner

Thanks a bunch. We usually book much farther in advance, but this year we're dealing with some timing issues. We always know Carnival gives the kids everything they want and more, but at the expense of lower quality food, lesser accomodations, etc. We're thinking Celebrity Eclipse may be the way to go this year. Flights into Florida are very high right now though.