CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Celebrity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/)
-   -   Summit Aqua Class cabins (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/388555-summit-aqua-class-cabins.html)

Sid1962 March 31st, 2012 06:29 AM

Summit Aqua Class cabins

Folks,

We are considering taking the Summit over this coming Thanksgiving, and would like to book Aqua class. We had Aqua on Solstice, and absolutely fell in love with Blu.

I am somewhat confused about Aqua Class cabin locations on Summit. I know that they have added additional AQ cabins on one of the upper decks, but are AQ cabins located anywhere else? Our favorite location is on the deck just below the pool deck (the 9000 series cabins) because we love the overhang.

I was reading a thread on another board which seemed to imply that there were now AQ class cabins on that deck.

Does anyone know for sure? We plan on booking on our upcoming Connie cruise, and I would think that they would know, but you can't be sure.

Thanks in advance.

dkjretired March 31st, 2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid1962 (Post 1422664)
Folks,

We are considering taking the Summit over this coming Thanksgiving, and would like to book Aqua class. We had Aqua on Solstice, and absolutely fell in love with Blu.

I am somewhat confused about Aqua Class cabin locations on Summit. I know that they have added additional AQ cabins on one of the upper decks, but are AQ cabins located anywhere else? Our favorite location is on the deck just below the pool deck (the 9000 series cabins) because we love the overhang.

I was reading a thread on another board which seemed to imply that there were now AQ class cabins on that deck.

Does anyone know for sure? We plan on booking on our upcoming Connie cruise, and I would think that they would know, but you can't be sure.

Thanks in advance.

Deck 11 has a whole bunch of AQ cabins..

sasco April 4th, 2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid1962 (Post 1422664)
Folks,

Thanks in advance.

All cabins on the ship were refurbished (new carpet, furniture, bedding, etc.). The Aqua class cabins on 9 are converted Concierge Class cabins. These have the large overhang you reference. The Aqua class cabins on deck 11 are all brand new (new construction) but have very little overhang. We opted for the deck 11 cabins for our upcoming cruise.