Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2012, 08:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Oct2 Solistic Roundtrip from Barcelona

Hello All:
My daugther and I (US, english speaking, age: late 40s and 60s, respectively) have set up a shore excrusion in Rome and are hoping that we can get 4 additional people to join us. The shore excursion is through a reputable company called "Share A Shore Excursion in Italy." The group that I have created is called "Celebrity Rome Skip the Lines" and includes the following: A private driver that will meet us at the port, drive us to Rome in a comfortable air conditioned van, we will visit the Spanish steps, The Trevi Fountain, Inside the Colesseum, the Vatican including St. Peter's Basillica and Sisteine Chapel while also stopping for lunch in a local/authentic restaurant. We will also drive past capital hill/Forum The price is set by the number of people joining the group (currently there are 4 people signed up, and the max is 8 people). The more people who join, the more affordable the tour becomes. The tour price includes all the transportation, the main guide, and entry tickets for the Vatican and Colesseum. These tickets will allow us to enter the sights without waiting in lines or killing our feet walking long distances. The only additional costs will be the price of your lunch and possibly the shared cost of the tour guide inside the Vatican itself. This is a great value as this is a far smaller tour group with more inclusions than the cruise tours offer at a far cheaper price. This company is very reputable and has great reviews on TripAdvisor. Plus, my son and daugter-in-law just recently used this company and this exact tour on a Med. cruise and reported it was great. If you are interested in a complete description/detail of the tour please go to Share A Shore Excursion In Italy :: Home, use the excursion finder on the upper left hand of the screen to locate the port of Rome, and the calendar date Oct 5, and then find our tour "Celebrity Rome Skip the Lines." I hope you will join us. You can message me here or email me at suecbee@verizon.net if you have questions.
Sponsored Links