Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Top Chef Stars Aboard Constellation

Celebrity Scoop: Top Chef Stars Aboard Constellation
By Janice Wald Henderson CruiseMates Culinary Editor

Bravo's beloved stars, Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons, will on the April 11-15, 2013 roundtrip Miami cruise onboard Celebrity Constellation.

Colicchio and Simmons will feature former contestants on the wildly popular show. "Top Chef" fans - and there are legions - are no doubt jumping up and down over the news that Bravo's beloved stars, Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons, will be sailing on the April 11-15, 2013 roundtrip Miami cruise onboard Celebrity Constellation. Colicchio and Simmons will host the voyage, which will also feature former contestants on the wildly popular show.

Read more: Celebrity Scoop: Top Chef Stars Aboard Constellation

Sponsored Links
Old August 20th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Administrator
Admiral

This would be a cruise I would be interested in. The "Top Chef" chefs all have excellent backgrounds and many run successful restaurants. I have eaten at Hubert Keller's restaurant and it was wonderful. Of course he didn't cook the food but it was still a wonderful experience.

Too bad that it's only a four day cruise and around $1800/pp for a C2 cabin.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old November 28th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Top Chef Cruise Available!!

My husband knows I am a huge Top Chef fan, and I was soooo excited when I found out he got the two of us to go on the one and only Top Chef Cruise next April, 2013!!

Back story: My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time without success.

The amazing news is that we just found out that we are pregnant and due July 14th! The rough news is that makes me 26 weeks along at the time of the sailing, and I am, therefore, not able to go. My husband bought the insurance, but apparently the insurance doesn't cover pregnancy. Long story short, th said we can switch the names over to two others at a fee of a few hundred dollars. While that is a large amount of money, we would still like to sell the tickets to recoop some of the money that is otherwise lost.

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. My email address is ashleymariehendryx@gmail.com.

Happy sailing!
Old November 28th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Mike! See my post below.....perhaps we could offer youna better rate.
Old November 29th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Ashley,

Congratulations on the upcoming baby and thanks for the offer but we have booked a European vacation for that time and won't be able to go.

I would greatly enjoy doing the Top Chef cruise but, sadly, it won't happen this year.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me