CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Celebrity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/)
-   -   Celebrity question (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/394887-celebrity-question.html)

naturist March 1st, 2013 12:25 PM

Celebrity question

We have sailed on many other cruise lines, and now ready to try Celebrity. Does any of the Celebrity ships have the large thermal spa areas? We enjoyed the thermal suites on the Carnival Dream and Magic. Just not to thrilled with the rest of the Carnival experience. Any good and bad about this line will help. Thanks

Surfguyxxx1 March 1st, 2013 01:02 PM

There was one on the Equinox which was very nice. Had a blast while there:wink:

Mike L March 7th, 2013 12:22 PM

Solstice has them as well. Try Aqua Class.

Srinagar August 24th, 2013 08:01 PM

Alright, I'm cruising on equinox in December. 1st time so I'm looking forward to it.
I'm going solo so I'm trying to get a plan. Least I plant my butt at the lobby bar for 11 days.
( definitely need a plan with backups)

dkjretired August 25th, 2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturist (Post 1465957)
We have sailed on many other cruise lines, and now ready to try Celebrity. Does any of the Celebrity ships have the large thermal spa areas? We enjoyed the thermal suites on the Carnival Dream and Magic. Just not to thrilled with the rest of the Carnival experience. Any good and bad about this line will help. Thanks

The Century and the M class ships have what you might call an Thermal Spa. The Solstice class ships as far as I know do not have them. They have an indoor pool which is in the Solarium and is very nice but it is just a pool.

Mike M August 25th, 2013 08:55 AM

On Millennium Class ships there is a thalassotherapy pool and enclosed spa area. It is quite nice and adults only.

After Century's refurbishment it no longer has the wonderful Thalassotherapy pool that Mercury and Galaxy had. Those were smaller but much nicer than the M Class ships.

Take care and enjoy your cruise,
Mike

dkjretired August 25th, 2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike M (Post 1483163)
On Millennium Class ships there is a thalassotherapy pool and enclosed spa area. It is quite nice and adults only.

After Century's refurbishment it no longer has the wonderful Thalassotherapy pool that Mercury and Galaxy had. Those were smaller but much nicer than the M Class ships.

Take care and enjoy your cruise,
Mike

Yup, removing that from the Century has been one of Celebrity's biggest mistakes....

joleyjames123 September 8th, 2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkjretired (Post 1483164)
Yup, removing that from the Century has been one of Celebrity's biggest mistakes....

Right. A big mistake ever.

joleyjames123 September 17th, 2013 07:49 PM

Forget to mention that we should do some thing for it.

***Edited to remove commercial reference***

tizalee September 21st, 2013 06:55 AM

All celebrity cruises have the big spa. you will enjoy cruising them. All the best for your cruising.