Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofmeg View Post
Yes DJ I did.
Sorry, makes no sense it has to be divisible by 30, just can't figure it out.
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Admiral

DJ, it does not matter.

I really do not care. I am no longer booking cruises to earn loyalty points. I was only doing that recently with Celebrity because I had gotten close to elite.

I liked the idea of half priced laundry for our Baltic cruise but honestly NCL, RCI, and MSC Baltic cruises listed for this year are more affordable than the Connie Baltic. I guess I can pay full price for my laundry. Besides, hubby has decided he would like to go to Hawaii before we go back to Europe for any trip so it is years away now. I was more interested in a land trip myself when we go back to Europe anyway. i told him why not spend time in Copenhagen and then go to England and Scotland before we fly home as he is really interested in Copenhagen over the other ports.

To be honest I am glad they changed the loyalty program. We could not get laundry service on our 12 night Solstice med cruise because the elites had bogged them down. We were notified the morning of day 3 that we would be unable to have laundry service until after 4 pm of day 9 of a 12 day cruise. I decided why bother? We were only spending one night in Barcelona post cruise so I figured we could make do. I just went ahead and rinsed out our undies and some of our cotton tees and shorts for day wear. I did a few every day after that notice so I was sure we had enough clean clothing. Evening wear was not a problem since we were not doing excursions where we sweated in the heat.

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
139 days total

Booked: Celebrity Silhouette November 23, 2014