CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Celebrity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/)
-   -   Celebrity's 123Go Promotion Now Available Year-Round!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/celebrity/401695-celebritys-123go-promotion-now-available-year-round.html)

storybookcruises.com March 29th, 2014 05:20 PM

Celebrity's 123Go Promotion Now Available Year-Round!!!

This just in from Celebrity!! Book your next cruise while onboard your current Celebrity cruise and look at what you get;

'123go!' Now Available All Year-Round - Exclusively At Sea

March 28, 2014 The most popular offer from Celebrity Cruises, ‘123Go!’ is now available all year-round to guests who choose to book their next vacation while sailing with the premium brand. The onboard booking program, ‘Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations’ will continue to offer guests up to $500 onboard credit, now combinable with an additional benefit from the 123Go! promotion - a choice of a free 'Classic Beverage Package,' free gratuities or up to an additional $300 onboard credit.

Pete

dkjretired March 30th, 2014 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruise planner (Post 1497779)
This just in from Celebrity!! Book your next cruise while onboard your current Celebrity cruise and look at what you get;

March 28, 2014 The most popular offer from Celebrity Cruises, ‘123Go!’ is now available all year-round to guests who choose to book their next vacation while sailing with the premium brand. The onboard booking program, ‘Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations’ will continue to offer guests up to $500 onboard credit, now combinable with an additional benefit from the 123Go! promotion - a choice of a free 'Classic Beverage Package,' free gratuities or up to an additional $300 onboard credit.

Pete

Key here as stated by cruise planner is this is only for onboard bookings.

Don

OldFartCruiser March 30th, 2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruise planner (Post 1497779)

Pete

Use to be 2 of the 3 offers, instead of choose of 1. Does this mean shareholders OBC will be honored? In the past we had to give up the shareholders w/ the 123 offer.

O F C'er

storybookcruises.com March 30th, 2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldFartCruiser (Post 1497810)
Use to be 2 of the 3 offers, instead of choose of 1. Does this mean shareholders OBC will be honored? In the past we had to give up the shareholders w/ the 123 offer.

O F C'er

Sorry, can't answer your question. May have to call them, but I'm not seeing that the two programs are not combinable in the terms.

Here's the link about the program; http://www.celebritycruises.com/expl...uence_code%3DA

And here's where you can find more information; Celebrity Cruises - Future Cruise Vacations

Pete

BernieG March 31st, 2014 11:40 AM

It's in the fineprint that it can't be combined with Shareholder benefit..However, this is over and above the pick your perk..so it's being reported by people onboard that you can get this OBC and the drink package while booked on board and then if PYP comes back and is applicable to your sailing, you can drop the drink package you acquired onboard and still pick your two perks..then you could really get all three, OBC, Gratuities and the Drink Package. Of course you have to pay prevailing rates. This came into play starting March 1st.

We're on Solstice in a couple of weeks and will be booking our 2015 med. cruise while onboard.

storybookcruises.com March 31st, 2014 01:11 PM

I always tell clients to book your next cruise onboard your current cruise if you know you want to do another cruise with that same cruise line. It's really tough to beat the lower deposits and the perks you get, so definitely take advantage of it. Besides, worse case scenario, you can always cancel and get a full refund - best of both worlds.

And I'm jealous because because I would love nothing more than doing another Med cruise! Such an awesome place to visit.

Pete

BernieG March 31st, 2014 02:48 PM

In the past I've always just bought FCC's but this deal is too good to pass up

Queen of Oakville April 1st, 2014 10:46 AM

What if you already have your next cruise booked?

Is it then a case of picking which deal works out better? Or can you add the benefits to an existing booking?

felix_the_cat April 1st, 2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen of Oakville (Post 1497931)
What if you already have your next cruise booked?

Is it then a case of picking which deal works out better? Or can you add the benefits to an existing booking?

Some are combinable and some are not. Almost nothing is combinable with the Pick your Perk, however sometimes it's better to drop one for another.

beachbum13 April 12th, 2014 01:07 AM

I'm looking in to a cruise for next April and I was told that the promotion ends in March 2015. :-(

felix_the_cat April 12th, 2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachbum13 (Post 1498542)
I'm looking in to a cruise for next April and I was told that the promotion ends in March 2015. :-(

It does - at least right now. It will probably come back.