Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 17th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Celebrity swingers cruise

Looking for female cabin mate. I recently broke up with a girlfriend and now do not have a partner for this cruise. The stops are Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos San Lucas, and Ensenada. If your interested please contact me ASAP as the ship is sailing May03-10. My name is Tony and I am a good looking 46m. No expectations from me other than you must be a decent person. My email is Troma00@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Old April 17th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Admiral

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troma00@aol.com View Post
Looking for female cabin mate. I recently broke up with a girlfriend and now do not have a partner for this cruise. The stops are Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos San Lucas, and Ensenada. If your interested please contact me ASAP as the ship is sailing May03-10. My name is Tony and I am a good looking 46m. No expectations from me other than you must be a decent person. My email is Troma00@aol.com

Old April 17th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Don't judge people, this is the internet!

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old April 17th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerospace View Post
Don't judge people, this is the internet!

Old April 18th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Admiral

What happens to the fare of the ex? If you paid all of it, it's too late for refund, so you might offer some assist.
Old April 19th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I guess it wasn't clear I'm not asking my cruise partner to pay anything for the cabin. Just their own purchases while aboard.
Old May 8th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I'm sorry, but how crazy do you have to be to advertise a free cruise for sex on a public message board and include your email.

It's only a matter if time before some Russian Bride is filing for divorce from you and trying to take half your net worth.

Why do I find myself more and more disillusioned with the human race as time goes by?
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Admiral

Agree!!! Also, how crazy would a woman have to be to accept this guys offer??!! If any woman was to accept this guys offer, I strongly suggest doing a background check on him.

Old May 10th, 2014, 10:08 AM
First Mate

OK, so let me get this straight. Is this a "Swingers" charter of this Celebrity ship? Or is there a Swinger's "Club" that has booked a group of cabins on a regular cruise?

None of my business, but if the room is paid for, why wouldn't you just go solo and enjoy the privacy, especially if you will be with a lot of other like minded people.. Unless, it is not a group cruise and you are the only swinger and want a like minded companion. But, 2 swingers does not really meet the definition of swinging does it?
Old May 10th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Admiral

Not sure about whether it's a chartered cruise for swingers or not--I hope Celebrity hasn't come to the point where they have to do this to stay afloat.
But, be that as it may, I for one would not in anyway go on any type cruise and share a cabin with a total stranger, be they male or female.
It would be like opening a large phone book and just pointing at someone's name and taking them--nope--not for me !
Old May 12th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Not sure about whether it's a chartered cruise for swingers or not--I hope Celebrity hasn't come to the point where they have to do this to stay afloat.
But, be that as it may, I for one would not in anyway go on any type cruise and share a cabin with a total stranger, be they male or female.
It would be like opening a large phone book and just pointing at someone's name and taking them--nope--not for me !
Lol! Who knows? I know Carnival had them in the past. One woman on another message board kept posting her "dress"( or lack of dress) in the "cruise fashion" forum. It must have been removed at least a dozen times. I am guessing she was banned more than once, as I saw different sign on names but same pix.

Other posters called her the "chain mail" outfit gal.

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
139 days total

Booked: Celebrity Silhouette November 23, 2014
Old May 13th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Administrator
Admiral

I am guessing it wasn't a "swinger's cruise" at all - but just one "swinger" (I'm a wild & crazy guy from Czechoslovakia) who was looking for a partner.

I once had a post like and deleted and wrote to the guy, just to be polite, and advised him that prefer not to have such posts.

He replied to me that swingers comprise X-percent of the US population, while gay people only comprise a smaller percentage - but gays are "protected" with rights, etc, while swingers are vilified.

I don't know if what he said is true, personally, I know a lot more gay people than swingers, but if you "swing" and want to come out of the closet, more power to you.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane. Me swing from vine and pay for cruise, you peel banana."
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:42 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
I am guessing it wasn't a "swinger's cruise" at all - but just one "swinger" (I'm a wild & crazy guy from Czechoslovakia) who was looking for a partner.

I once had a post like and deleted and wrote to the guy, just to be polite, and advised him that prefer not to have such posts.

He replied to me that swingers comprise X-percent of the US population, while gay people only comprise a smaller percentage - but gays are "protected" with rights, etc, while swingers are vilified.

I don't know if what he said is true, personally, I know a lot more gay people than swingers, but if you "swing" and want to come out of the closet, more power to you.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane. Me swing from vine and pay for cruise, you peel banana."

OK, here! I love your reference to those "two wild and crazy guys", although technically, I don't think they were swingers.

Well, I'm not going to judge. I suspect there are a lot of swingers out there and to each their own, but I personally would be horrified to find out I was booked on a cruise with a group of several hundred from the East Coast Swingers Assoc. or something! I had never given this a thought, but now I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable again talking to that nice couple we keep running into all over the ship.

Troma, I wish you luck. Isn't there a place on the board here for posters who are looking for someone to share cabins? Maybe more luck posting there.
Old May 14th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Administrator
Admiral

There is a place called "seeking cruise companions" and he should go there, but the people who go there regularly also have little patience for these types of posts.
Old May 14th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelbuggs View Post
OK, here! I love your reference to those "two wild and crazy guys", although technically, I don't think they were swingers.
As I recall, they used the word "swing" in the routine - tho I could be wrong.

Yeah, - in case you don't know a blue porch light is standard "swinger" sign for the neighbors. We have one right around the corner from us. Scary!
Old May 14th, 2014, 02:58 PM
First Mate

Quote:

Yeah, - in case you don't know a blue porch light is standard "swinger" sign for the neighbors. We have one right around the corner from us. Scary!
You may be right. I would love to watch some of those skits again. But, I don't know if a "swinger" in the 70s had the same meaning as it does today.

Interesting about the blue light. Don't think I have ever seen one, but now I'll be watching for one. Maybe better than a "red light"?
Old May 15th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Admiral

Quote:

Yes, if he is not American he may not realize what that slang term means to us.

Hey, I am old enough to remember when gay meant happy before it became slang for homosexual. When I was a kid homosexual men were call "fairies" (I think because many acted feminine and sometimes also were transvestites which today it not true for the most part. I have met a lot of "he-man" gay men that I sure would have not known if they weren't "out of the closet.") which would be politically incorrect today as that term was a put down. I always felt "gay" was coined to counteract that term which was not so kind.

I have now achieved-
139 days total

Old July 8th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Familiar Face

ha ha, the funniest thread i've seen thus far
Old July 10th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken88 View Post
ha ha, the funniest thread i've seen thus far
Lol! True

I thought of something else. Swing dancing I think it is 40's dancing. A lot of people are into that and it has nothing to do with couples changing partners for the night.

I could easily see how a person not American, even if English is their first language could mean something entirely different if they are not familiar with our slang.

One of the funniest commercials I have ever seen was the British guy, hotel receptionist, who offers to 'knock her up" to the American woman meaning he would give her a wake up call.

I have no idea what that commercial was about, I just remember the punch line. They had another telling of Nixon "high -fiving a high ranking official from another country on a state visit. There that was equal to our "shooting the bird" here,lol!

I have now achieved-
139 days total

Old July 10th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Old July 11th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Admiral

Quote:
They look like they are having fun. I can't do it but I love to go to lounges when cruising and watch others doing it.

I have now achieved-
139 days total