Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2014, 03:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Jimbo_Bost
Smile Transatlantic on Celebrity

We have sailed transatlantic on Cunard. We loved all of the lectures, dancing, and personal enrichment opportunities.
My question is, are there similar interesting and adult type events on Celebrity? We are not interested in goofy hijinks, wet t-shirt or hairy chest type things. I hate to sound like a snob, but I think that a transatlantic voyage should be enriching. We are thinking Reflection in Oct of 15. Jimbo
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2014, 07:17 PM
Admiral

Celebrity is a lot closer to Cunard than they are Royal Caribbean, Carnival, or Norwegian. This is especially true with the Solstice class ships such as the Reflection. I know they offer classes aboard their ships for art, languages, cooking, dancing, some other things. They also have lighter things like pool games but not quite as sophomoric as on other lines.