Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Familiar Face

Default Summit 8-Day Repositioning Cruise SAN Juan to New Jersey

Balcony US$650 all inclusive departs April 21, 2018

Goes to St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Bermuda. I wouldn’t mind sharing a balcony (male/female) just for cost reasons. 50-60yrs-old.

I’m going on the Hosted Singles Cruise before this one and am thinking of doing a B2B.

(Hope I posted this in the correct location.)
Sponsored Links
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:48 AM
Familiar Face

Default 8-day Celebrity cruise San Juan to NJ. $800 Concierge Balcony

I’m trying to post a link to the pics of a C1 Concierge Class Cabin that I secured. Seems not to be working. Big balcony, aft, at rear of ship. USD$800pp. YouTube Celebrity Summit 7212 if interested in checking it out.

I am 57, female, and I’d like to find a platonic cabinmate (male or female-we’re all grown-ups) preferably age 45-65. Each would do their own thing on board and on shore and if we happen to want to enjoy the same activity, great.

April 21 to April 29, 2018. This repositioning cruise stops at St. Maaarten, St. Thomas and stays overnight in Bermuda. It ends in New Jersey April 29.

Last edited by toomanycruisesforme; February 19th, 2018 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Additional info