Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2001, 09:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Are U going to miss me?

There's an old song called How Can I Miss You When You Wont Walk Out the Door, that's Mrs. Kuki's theme song.
But, this time she's walking out the door with me. We leave tomorrow to head to Costa Rica and meet up with HAL's Amsterdam. YEAA!!
Just wanted to tell u kids to play nice, until I get back .. lol

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2001, 09:40 PM
Carole Dunham

Default Re: Are U going to miss me?

I won't miss you , Kuki. I'll miss you when the cruise is over!

Carole
Old March 27th, 2001, 09:49 PM
Mary Lou

Have a wonderful time and think of all of us kids back home. We'll try to clean up from all of our partying before you get back. Happy sailing!
Old March 27th, 2001, 11:26 PM
gogetter

Hello Kuki,

I will miss you. Please take pictures and postthem. And don't forget...dont gamble !!!
Old March 28th, 2001, 12:49 AM
John F.

We will see you "Moose Man" and your lovely bride in Costa Rica!!! Hopefully we all make the ship before it leaves on a wonderful 10 day cruise!!! John & Priscilla
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Moose Man,
Yes, we here at Cruisemates will miss you while you get spoiled again on another cruise, Bon Voyage!! Say "hi" to Geela, have fun!!

Donnassei
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:36 PM
Gaile

Nah we won't miss you. NOT! Have a great time and bring back pictures and lots of info on Costa Rica for me. CU when you return, we'll try to play nice in the sandbox.....:-)
Gaile
Old March 30th, 2001, 07:54 AM
Admiral

MISS YOU.....HAH! I'm entering a rehab so they can take care of me when I go into withdrawl. Looking for one that has massages as well, other than Steiner's that is. I'll have to head to Canada and bring back a Moosie who can type and has a rapier-like wit and sage advice. (sure he/she will just ADORE Manhattan).

Be nice to Mrs. Kuki ... if she ever did walk out on you, you'd be genuinely NUTS
and CruiseMates would make the National Enquirer, maybe Jerry Springer.

Have a fabulous time on this lovely ship, but HURRY BACK. E-mail us from the ship if you can (Mrs. Kuki will pay for any chages). Don't loose the hotel gambling and don't embarrass the cruise director because you're funnier than he is.

A big hug,
Anne
Old March 30th, 2001, 11:19 AM
First Mate

Hello Anne,
In reply to your above entry; I may be able to pick up the slack while Kuki is away.
I am not from Canada, althoug I know most of the words to their National Anthem, have heard amazing stories about our great neighbors to the north, love Candian Bacon, and have had a Moose Head and Labatts beer or two. My knowledge of the cruise industy can not be compared to that of Kuki, however I can offer my sage advice, and wing through the more serious questions as long as they don't take me seriously. My wife and I would of course be available for any assignments involving cruise ship reviews to the Caribbean. Hey it was worth a shot. Thanks for this great web site. It is very informative and entertaining. I spend a lot of time hear reading the reviews and message boards. Keep up the GREAT work.
Sea ya soon, PatDemy