Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2001, 04:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default surprise cruise

Hello,

I am in the initial stages of planning a major surprise party for someone involving a cruise. I plan on inviting family and friends and want the surprisee to know nothing until we set sail and meet everyone else onboard.

This will involve upwards of twenty families.

Has anyone undertaken anything of this magnitude before? Also, I need to begin the process of being able to negotiate the best rates possible for such a large group, and I plan on getting a suite for at least my family.

I have over a year time frame to do this.

Any and all information reagarding this will be appreciated.

Thank you...

RDM
Sponsored Links
Old March 30th, 2001, 07:33 PM
Kristi C.

Default Re: surprise cruise

I know of a great agent that will almost always get the best group rates. He loves what he does and will work with the largest consolidators to set up the most advantageous deals. Twenty families will involve alot and some great concessions. Contact him with some of your info and see what he can do. His name is Shack and he works for ITC at 877-635-0649.

Hope this helps,
He has saved my family great deals of money on vacations.

Kristi
Old March 30th, 2001, 08:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Rdm,
Sure with someone would suprise me with a cruise like this, sounds like total fun!
You may want to start right here and post in the "bargain finder". Just write in all the important information about the cruise you want to do and be sure to list that its for a large group, then travel agents will e-mail you back with what they have according to the information you give them. I've used this feature and its totally hassle-free, a great tool and a good place to start, good luck and happy cruising!

<http://www.cruisemates.com/findcruise/index.cfm>

Donnassei
Old March 31st, 2001, 12:21 PM
Dennis Panier

I am associated with a travel agency who specializes in cruises and dealing with large groups. The owner was a cruise director for 10 years and has sailed on over 700 cruises. If you are interested in any additional information please email me privately.
Old April 2nd, 2001, 03:42 AM
Admiral

You need a travel agent experienced in putting groups on ships. All these details will be taken care of you. E-mail me if you want suggestions for agents.