Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2001, 02:22 PM
Beerman

Default intro

Ok, steady everyone. Let me first introduce myself.
I am "The Beerman", do not drink just deliver for a living, hense the name.
I have been spontaneously and unfairly ousted from one message board because people did not understand me and my little quirks. To get a better understanding please visit my web site at members.icq.com/2516213, read it, then decide. You might just fall in love with me. I do need my 'fix' so if I can't be on a cruise I need to talk about it and nothing is as frustrating as talking about it to your friends (who get as jealous as hell) who end up ignoring you. So please, let me bore you all.
Really, I'm not that bad but after 11 cruises (and hopefully many more to come) I find it hard to go without.
If you do visit my web page please, also sign my guestbook. I will try my best to answer any questions you have by e-mail or on ICQ. My ICQ number is 2516213.
In my endeavors I hope this turns out to be a comfortable place and if I do start to ramble on just pass it off as a severe urge for cruising.
Thanks gang.

Garry

Sponsored Links
Old June 18th, 2001, 03:47 PM
Mary Lou

Default Re: intro

It is nice to meet you! Please join us in the chat room weeknights at 9 p.m. eastern time. You will find a lot of folks who enjoy talking about cruising. I know exactly what you mean about talking to your friends about cruising.....they just don't get it! So, please stop in the chat room.
Welcome aboard.
Mary Lou
Thursday Chat Host
Old June 18th, 2001, 04:39 PM
gogetter

Hey beerman......

Email me please i have a couple of questions for ya....i can't get to your website......

My email is gogetter2000_99@yahoo.com

thanks
Old June 19th, 2001, 02:25 PM
Admiral

Dear Beerman ...

It is always wise to walk softly into a new location. As my dad used to say, "Make sure you know what league you are playing in before you toss out the first ball."

pamda -- CM Utility Infielder
Old June 19th, 2001, 06:29 PM
Carole Dunham

Hi,

Couldn't get on your website. Is it www or just http:// before members?

Carole