Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2001, 05:25 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Low Prices?

Have you seen how low prices are these days? $300-500 for the Caribbean or even Alaska! How many people are taking advantage of these prices and booking cruises today?
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2001, 07:00 PM
bostongal

Default Re: Low Prices?

I agree 100% - the prices are great. We just booked our Bermuda cruise for about $600 each and that includes port, taxes and insurance - it's a 7 night cruise in an outside high category cabin!!!! We thought that was just amazing. Last year we paid more than this for an inside lower cat. cabin.

:0 Bostongal
Old June 23rd, 2001, 07:28 PM
Cruise Maniac

I agree!!! I wasn't planning to start planning for my next cruise until fall but I'm starting to do it NOW instead. The prices on some cruises are just too good to pass up because I "don't have the time" to plan now - I'll MAKE the time...lol.
Old June 24th, 2001, 02:44 AM
Beerman

I have been keeping an eager eye on the prices at a particular web site and noticed a few really good ones but still waiting for that special Alaskan. When that comes I may be doing a Vancouver to Anchorage, then return - back to back.
If the prices are right I'll do it!!!! In cahouts with my travel agent and both seaching the best deal. Could be a keeper.
Old June 25th, 2001, 05:51 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Bostongal

What ship are you booked on for Bermuda?
Old June 25th, 2001, 11:29 PM
Carole Dunham

I just checked out a one week cruise round trip from Ft. Lauderdale on the Radisson Seven Seas Mariner. Prince for suite with verandah is $1798. It's a great chef's cruise and two of the chefs are local and wonderful. It's the first week in December and I think I can finally afford to go on this ultra deluxe cruiseline.Fare is considerably more than the bargains, but it's a bargain considering what it is.

Carole
Old June 27th, 2001, 12:50 PM
Mailman055

I just booked the Mariner for the Dec 2nd cruise last week. We are looking forward to seeing what the extra money buys us compared to Princess. Considering all staterooms are balcony suites, stocked mini-bar, complimentary wine for dinner and no tipping.....$1798 with $100 credit seems to be an unbelievable deal compared to mini suites on Princess.

The Mailman