Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2001, 03:25 AM
Beerman

Default Group cruise

Now I have tryed this before and I think this may be a good place to ask again. I would like to organize a group cruise for the disabled.
Why not???
We, the handicpped, are also a group and I, for one, relish in the idea of cruising. Because one is handicapped does not restict him/her accessible washrooms and sidewalks. Now before you lash out at me about critizising the way handicapped people may live remember, I am handicapped as well and I'll be damned if I isolate myself. My girlfriend has Spinal Muscular Atrophy and have brought her out of the closet and into cruising life. So before you shake your finger and say "How dare you!!!" to me just remember who will bite your finger off!!!
It would be great to into the style, if even just once. Remember how your first cruise felt?
Before I jump into this I need to see a show of hands please.
Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2001, 05:12 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Group cruise

Hey Beer,
I think its a great idea, go for it and good luck!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old June 26th, 2001, 10:19 PM
Robocop

Default Re: Group cruise

Beerman,
I have no problem with that as I am also 'disabled' even though I don't act like it. If anything since I became disabled I learned to love life better and live it more!
Jim