Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2001, 09:05 AM
DisneyBlonde

Default Question about RCI's Instant Pay Promo

Hi Everyone!

I took advantage of RCI's instant pay promo last month...actually I think it was like two months ago. My credit card has still not been charged with the balance. TA says all the paperwork has been submitted, and it will be a long time before I hear anything from RCI.

Did anyone else participate in the promo, and what has your experience been. Have you gotten any acknowledgement from RCI yet, and/or has your credit card been charged yet?

Thx,

Diz
Sponsored Links
Old June 27th, 2001, 09:17 AM
Admiral

Location: Locust Grove VA (20 miles West of Fredericksburg VA)
Default Re: Question about RCI's Instant Pay Promo

Diz, I got my CC charge for my Celebrity cruise under this promotion and my booking number from my TA.

DeniseZ
Old June 27th, 2001, 09:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Disneyblonde,
What exactly is this promotion, I have not heard of it, what did I miss? Thanks for any tips.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old June 27th, 2001, 10:13 AM
DisneyBlonde

Hi Donna...the promo was basically 'pay your balance in full now, get an upgrade to the best possible room in the next category...', or two categories up, something like that. I ended up getting a balcony (DB) for $100 more pp than I was going to pay for an atrium...too good to be true? Maybe, cuz I haven't seen or heard a thing yet.

Neicie, how long after you contacted TA about being interested did your credit card get hit? It's been WEEKS...and my TA is still saying 'it's in the works'.

Now that I totally whet my appetite for a balcony, I am concerned I will end up staying in the original cabin.

Waaaaaa....
Old June 27th, 2001, 10:26 AM
Admiral

Location: Locust Grove VA (20 miles West of Fredericksburg VA)

I'ld have to look at the invoice tonight, but I would say 3 weeks at most. Will let you know...

dz
Old June 27th, 2001, 05:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Thanks Disneyblonde,
I hope you hear something soon and I do kind of like that idea, must be something new?? I would definately do something like that in the future, thanks again for explaining it.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host