Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2001, 11:34 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Favorite Cruise Jokes

I'm sure we've all "heard them all"; all the old cruise jokes from Cruise Directors and comedians. But, do u have any favorites?

My favorite, which keeps popping into my head (god only knows why)
is about the passenger who calls the Purser's desk and asks how he can get out of his cabin.
The Purser tells him to just open the door and walk out.
The passengers says his cabin only has two doors.. one leads to the bathroom, and the other has a Do Not Disturb sign on it.

I still ROFLMAO when I think of it :o)

Regards,
Kuki
Sponsored Links
Old July 2nd, 2001, 01:06 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Favorite Cruise Jokes

I will ask Queeg to back through the photo albums.

We have one that says "Upper Deck" with an arrow pointing down.

It's very cool that we can just slug a photo in on this board. A very nice feature.

pamda
Old July 2nd, 2001, 06:49 AM
Admiral

This isn't a cruise joke...but the only GOOD joke told by a particular comedian on our last cruise...won't mention his name:

"My wife is very thrifty. She tells me I am going to be cremated.....she has a coupon....(ready for this?)

Only problem is, it has an expiration date!"

That was a DEPENDS moment for me...and I could not catch my breath and the tears rolled. One of these days I will learn to wear waterproof makeup to these cruise shows.

Mgram
Old July 2nd, 2001, 11:04 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

My favorite line:

My cabin steward is unbelievable, I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and when I came back my bed was made!
Old July 3rd, 2001, 07:46 AM
Croozin

I have a cartoon hanging in my office that shows a sinking cruise ship with the passengers in lifeboats. The caption under it says, "It figures, one more square and I would have had BINGO!"
Old July 4th, 2001, 01:52 PM
SuzieQ

John Heald of Carnival used to tell the story of a man throwing a fit at the pursers desk moments after boarding while the ship is still docked for embarkation in Miami. John tries to intervene and finds out the man is just furious because he is supposed to have an ocean view cabin. John asks for the deck plans, finds the man's cabin and points out to him that he indeed has a window...to which the man replies, "yeah, but all I can see is the parking lot!"

Susan Woods of HAL likes to tell the crowd..."you know you look clean, but you laugh dirty."

Ship officer on Maasdam was trying to help us with a drink trivia. We thought we had the correct order of salt-tequilla-lime and he was just adament that we were wrong. After disagreeing for a while he finally gaves us the correct answer..."first, you sign for the drink...then salt-tequilla-lime!" We won the trivia by the way!