Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2001, 11:04 AM
Capt.J.T.

Default Mondays wouldn't seem so bad if we were here.

Goooooood Morning Everyone!

Mgram - looks like you got hit by the same Monday that I did! I'm in serious need of a beach! Off to Las Vegas next Sunday - It's the closest I'm going to get to a beach for a while. We chose the Flamingo because they have one of the best pools - I think they called it a 15 acre Caribbean style playground - that's my kind of playground.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers,

Capt. J.T.

Sponsored Links
Old July 9th, 2001, 11:21 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Mondays wouldn't seem so bad if we were here.

Capt. J.T., do you take the photos you post or just find them for us? I love this one! Wish I was on that beach not in this office!!
Thanks for the pick me up on this monday.
Debbie
Old July 9th, 2001, 11:31 AM
Admiral

What are those people doing there lounging on my beach? This a great shot Capt JT. The Flamingo Hilton does have a nice pool, but watch out for chilly water. And be sure to say hello to the penguins. Penquins in Vegas, you gotta love it!
Old July 9th, 2001, 11:34 AM
Admiral

Thanks Capt.....really needed that! The shame of it all is that I live only 10 miles (approx.) from the Gulf of Mexico....if I would get my lazy *ss in the car, I could have a REAL fix....like last Monday!

Thanks again for the gorgeous pic...enjoy you trip to Vegas. Mgram
Old July 9th, 2001, 11:45 AM
Capt.J.T.

Debbie -

I wish I could say that took these pictures ... Unfortunately I spend most of my time in a clean room working with lasers and designing software - I love my job but ... if I had my way I'd be cruising the Caribbean with a big glass of rum punch in one hand and my camera in the other (that's not too much to ask is it).

Capt. J.T.