Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2001, 07:12 PM
sailinglisa

Default Kuki.......a question!

Are thre any cruisemates cruises planned for 2002 (like maybe something on the Pacific Princess to Bermuda for her final year?)
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2001, 07:48 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Kuki.......a question!

sailinglisa wrote:
>
> Are thre any cruisemates cruises planned for 2002 (like maybe
> something on the Pacific Princess to Bermuda for her final
> year?)

Lisa...
I'm just about to "hit the pavement" looking for 2002 cruises to set up as CruiseMates Group Cruises. I placed a post in the CruiseMates Cruises folder, asking for people's opinions on what they'd like us to look at.
I'll note your interest in the PP to Bermuda.
So far there seems to be alot of interest in a Hawaii cruise, which sounds appealing me, since I've done one and loved it. We did one of the repo cruises..Vancouver to Honolulu. Think this time it might be nice to go west to east and end the cruise on this continentent, for shorter flights home

If anyone has other thoughts on what they'd like to see for CM Group Cruises, I'm happy to listen.
And if u happen to have just the BEST agent, who has great prices and spiffy ideas, have em contact me. We're always interested in more input.

Regards,
Kuki
Old July 10th, 2001, 08:46 PM
susancruzs

Hey, Kuki, think Bermuda for May of 2002! Carole Dunham and I are seriously considering that one as I need to go on the PP before she retires! I've been on the Island Princess (Hawaii/Vancouver) but not the Pacific! I bet there would be some itnerest out there besides Carole and me!! :-) ! Susan will be cruisin' P.S. Lisa is on to something there, honest!
Old July 10th, 2001, 11:04 PM
Admiral

Kuki ---

CruiseAholic and I have been talking about the PP as a sentimental journey.

pamda