Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2001, 09:30 PM
sue/seamom

Default The Ultimate Book for A Laugh...

The Jumbo Book about Duct Tape....truly, it exists.

I was in the bookstore today thinking of you all and trying desperately to remember the absurd ideas. How to remove killer bee stings....thankfully not needed recently on the Grand Princess incident but many would have been prepared (it recommended that if you were wearing the tape all over your body, it would have been highly unlikely you'd have any stings to remove!). Taping the toilet seat down, ladies, for those midnight wanderers. Taping your binoculars to your head to have hands free for your beer at the game. Oh, and not to forget computer eyestrain....alternate patching one eye to save strain while you exercise the other.

If you haven't heard of it already, you've got to see this one. Iwill really loosen you up to imagine many more creative uses.....
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2001, 06:41 AM
Mary Lou

Default Re: The Ultimate Book for A Laugh...

Thanks Sue....I'll check it out. I can always use a good laugh. And besides all my CM buddies keep threatening that if I don't stay awake late on the Golden New Years Cruise, they are getting the duct tape. Guess I better read up so I know what to expect....lol.
Mary Lou
Thursday Chat Host.