Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2001, 01:40 AM
Shar

Default Mini Bars in Princess Suites

Your discussion on "packing" drinks on board got me wondering.
I believe that there were some posts on one of the cruise boards recently about use of the mini bars in the Princess suites.

My question: Is the first round of refreshments stocked in the mini bar (in a mini-suite) on Dawn Princess free?

Thanks, and may your cruises be long and plentiful!

Shar
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2001, 08:01 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Mini Bars in Princess Suites

Had a Cat AA on the Dawn Princess in November 1999 and the first round stocked included.

Great cabins, any specific questions, feel free to post or email.
Old July 16th, 2001, 12:00 PM
First Mate

Shar,
I think the Mini Suites on all Princess ships no longer get bar set ups.
Only full suites.
Michael
Old July 16th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Shar

Thanks, guys!

Mike: Somehow that doesn't surprise me, if I find out that the mini's do get bar set ups - I'll be sure to let everyone know!

John: I understand that the Sun class mini suites have disconnecting veranda panels. Is that the case, aft? I'm going to be in C747 (easy to remember the number, huh?). If we have understanding neighbors in the suites on Caribe deck, could the dividers be removed?

Shar
Old July 16th, 2001, 04:06 PM
Captain

Hi Shar: The suite pax in C746 (we were in that AA suite on the Ocean) 3will hae a huge verandah and I cannot imagine why they would give up their privacy and allow the divider removed in order to provide their neighbors with use of their verandah. Maybe I've missed something and am misunderstanding your question, why do you think theywould want to give up all privacy?
Old July 16th, 2001, 09:36 PM
Shar

Hi sail7seas!
It was mostly a whimsical question. If we were all cruising Glacier Bay for twelve hours, it would give us more area to run back and forth shooting photos. By no means would I want to interrupt anyone's expensive privacy!! I'm also not immune to running up the stairs to the public areas to get those long-sought-after glacier photos. I've no doubt that's what we'll be doing..just thinking it would be the best of all possible worlds....
Thanks for checking!
Shar