Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 20th, 2001, 10:56 AM
Admiral

Default Just Sitting here at work......

TGIF.....I can't seem to get anything done except read message boards. Boss is out of town and I work in a one girl office, get the picture???? Day Dreaming of the Regal Princess in Alaska in September, 2001. Glaciers, Charming Towns and lots of shopping, a Whale Watching excursion out of Juneau. This will be our 3rd Alaska cruise and I am just as excited now as I was a few years back on our very first Alaska Adventure. The suitcases have appeared in the spare bedroom. The list of 'things-to-take' is being altered on a daily basis. Love Boat Music is in the house, on a CD in the car, on a tape playing as I type in my office. I never get tired of that music. Anticipation of the cruise is so much fun BUT why does time go so slow before the cruise??? And when it is time to board the ship, time starts to fly-by at super-sonic speed.......Good Grief, I have to get some work done today. Everyone have a great day.....Sue...
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2001, 11:00 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Just Sitting here at work......

Know how you feel Sue, I leave in 3 weeks for the Millennium Med and I have evening clothes newly cleaned and hanging ready to put in the suitcase, the shorts are laid out...just a few things yet then packing will be much easier.

Three weeks from today, will be sitting at JFK waiting for our flight to Istanbul.
Old July 20th, 2001, 11:59 AM
Chyna_C

and I am sitting alone in my office reading the message boards too...I still have 142 days to go...you guys better tell us all the wonderful details of your upcoming adventures hehehehee...(to us landlocked ones) hope everyone is having a great Friday the 20th
Old July 20th, 2001, 12:15 PM
sue/seamom

..and I'm sitting here at the computer with the whole house to waiting to be clean with no cruise on the horizon...boohoooo....that's why you have to go and have twice as much fun as you anticipate so you have more to share with us when you get back!!
Old July 20th, 2001, 12:30 PM
selligirl

I'm sitting in my office reading these boards too!
My cruise to Alaska is in 42 days!! Haven't starting packing yet, but DH and I have at least 10 lists started!!

Have a Great DAY!
Old July 20th, 2001, 12:32 PM
martinimomma

17 days til we leave for Millie---and you are right, the time will fly by, and we'll be back too soon!!! haven't started packing, but am looking to get hubby in his b-tie this weekend to see if it still fits!!!! safe cruising to all!!!!
Old July 20th, 2001, 03:13 PM
Aaron

Yay! I just booked for January on NCL Sky. Now I can countdown!
Old July 20th, 2001, 05:23 PM
Lady Jag

Congrats, Aaron! Sorry to hear so many of you are at work! At least you can escape a little by reading the boards!