Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2001, 10:07 PM
Admiral

Default Anyone want discount coupons for NCL or HAL?

I have several NCL and HAL coupons from our Entertainment Club book that we won't be using. The NCL coupon are for a savings of $200 per stateroom for any cruise of 8 days or longer, $100 for a 7-day cruise, or $50 on a 3- or 4-day cruise. You can use them in combination with their Leadership fares only - not with any other discounted offer, reduced rate, or group rate. Can't use them for holiday cruises, and they're only good through 31 Dec 01. Coupon must be included with final payment.

One HAl coupon is for $100 per couple when you book an outside stateroom on a 7-day or longer cruise, combinable with early booking rates, but not with any other discounted fare. Does not apply to Grand Voyages or coastal cruises. Coupon must be submitted with deposit. The other is for $100 off an Alaska cruise & tour of 11 days or longer.

That's a lot of restrictions, but if anyone wants one (or more) of these coupons, email me. I'll send you my mailing address, you send me a SASE, and I'll send you the requested coupons.
Sponsored Links