Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2001, 02:16 PM
Yeoman

Default Princess Eastern Carribean tours

Does anyone have information on the tours offered by Princess on the Eastern Carribean cruises - primarily St. Thomas. I know that there is information available on their web site 60 days prior to cruising, but we're further out (February). Looking for a web site or perhaps if someone could e-mail information. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2001, 04:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Princess Eastern Carribean tours

Hi Linda,
I too tried to look at an book excersions for a Dec cruise, but like you have to wait until 60 days prior. I have heard of an excellent excersion, the Champaign tour over to St. Johns, we may give that a try, sounds good. Last cruise with Princess we did the "wild thing" and thats a snorkeling tour that was great fun. Just make sure that what ever you do, save some time for shopping there :-)

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old July 26th, 2001, 07:51 PM
sailinglisa

Ok, I was there a year and a half ago. If I remember correctly, there are a number of tours that offer sightseeing tours of St. Thomas. I did the Views of St. Thomas tour. I really enjoyed Mountain Top and the Paradise Point Tram - the rest of the tour I could have done without. If you are interested in that, take taxi up to Mountain Top (there is the best Banana Daquiri up at the bar up there) and walk across the street from Havensight Mall (just as good shopping there as downtown and not nearly the crowds) and take the tram up to the top and get a great view of the harbor and Charlotte Amalie. There are a number of excursions that include snorkeling (either the Wild Thing or the excursions to St. Johns.) You could also go to Coki Beach and do some snorkeling (check out <http://www.cokidive.com> ) that you could arrange on your own.

As for St. Maarten, I recommend two different excursions - the first one is the Golden Eagle Outisland sail - a fantastic ride on a catamaran to a beach on a small island near S. Maarten with free food and drinks there and back with a crew that is really good. The other is an excursion that my friend did and that was the America's Cup Regatta - you actually crew yachts in a race - you can do anything from watch or keep time to actually hoist sails, etc.
Old July 27th, 2001, 08:58 AM
Passenger

I have a tour book from mylast cruise...do you want it? Please e-mail me back.