Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2001, 04:36 PM
Tammy & Paul

Default Atlantis Hotel

How can you have access to the pools and such for the day. I believe that I've read that the $25.00 thing is just a tour and does not allow you to use the facilities? I called them directly and they do not allow you to buy a pool pass anymore. So far, the only thing that I've been able to find is booking a room at the Comfort Suites next door which gives you full access to Atlantis (might be OK, if we can find another couple to join us)? Any other suggestions? Has anyone ever done the Comfort Suites thing?
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2001, 10:48 PM
Lady Jag

Default Re: Atlantis Hotel

Our neighbors just returned from their vacation at Atlantis. They said they saw many, many people there with a special cruise sticker on their shirts which enabled them to use the facilities as if they were hotel guests.

The Comfort Suites idea is the best that I've heard so far. Also, you can call Atlantis and ask them directly or go to their website and e-mail them. They are very prompt about getting back to potential customers.