Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2001, 03:27 PM
HySeas

Default Promenade cabins on the Voyageur

As I was day dreaming about my next cruise, I looked up several options on the RCCL site and thought about an inside cabin that overlooks the Promenade. Are these noisy cabins or is the soundproofing sufficient?
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2001, 12:59 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jennifer
Default Re: Promenade cabins on the Voyageur

We had one of the promenade cabins, and it was as quiet as any other cabin I've ever been in. I do suggest, however, that you make sure that you're not at one extreme end of the promenade or the other, because it's hard to get a good view from there of the goings-on down below. Also remember that your privacy is compromised. You have to keep opening and closing the drapes! We enjoyed it a lot.
Jennifer
Old August 9th, 2001, 08:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Promenade cabins on the Voyageur

Hi Hyseas,
I've also heard a lot of good things about those cabins, but just check and see what the difference is between them and a balcony cabin, just me, but I'd always take a balcony over that??? Have fun!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host