Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2001, 02:46 AM
Seabis

Default The power of the internet

Having just returned from the 08.11.01 Millie cruise I just wanted to express my thanks to this and other message boards for making the trip so much more enjoyable. As this was our first cruise the info I got from these boards was invaluable. I wasn't the advice however that made the cruise it was the oppertunity to meet up with some wonderful people who before had just been typed words on a computer screen. The fact that we had so many cyber friends to meet when we got on board made the the trip almost like a reunion with people you had never met. There are too many people to list but they all know who they are So this is just a quick thankyou note to all the Cruise Mates members on board for making the cruise such an enjoyable vacation.
To anybody out there who is looking at these boards pre a first cruise don't worry about posting just dive straight in. There will be people out there that will want to meet up on board, and shareing your days experiences over a drink after dinner can be one of the best parts of the trip.
Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2001, 06:33 AM
Mary Lou

Default Re: The power of the internet

Seabis:
Welcome home. I'm so glad you had a great experience. It is wonderful meeting up with the folks you've been "talking" to on the boards. It really does make the trip special.
So how did you like Milli? She is my favorite ship to date.
Mary Lou
Thursday Chat Host
Old August 24th, 2001, 08:01 AM
Seabis

Seabis: What a wonderful first cruise experience for you. A great cruise is enhanced with friends to share it with!
Old August 24th, 2001, 12:22 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Seabis,
Its always wonderful to hear how people enjoyed their "first" cruise, glad it was that way for U. So......have you booked the next one yet??

May all your cruises be as special as that first one!!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host