Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2001, 04:26 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Good Morning from (yawn) Calgary

Good Morning CruiseMates... jet lagged Kuki here.. off the Explorer at 8 am this morning EST.. and with long layovers and customs checks.. just got settled in at home. Thank GOD it's Sunday, and I can sleep!
C ya when the cobwebs clear.
Regards,
Kuki
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2001, 08:13 AM
sailinglisa

Default Re: Good Morning from (yawn) Calgary

Morning, everyone! It is below 30 degrees here in Milwaukee this morning....and I am headed off to work to pay off the new cruise! Let's all have a great day.
Old October 7th, 2001, 09:24 AM
Admiral

I can't believe the morning came so quick!

It now gets cold at night but the days are beautiful.

Have to work tomorrow - now day off for us.

Six weeks and counting for the Grand!

Theresa
Old October 7th, 2001, 10:59 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jennifer

Good morning from Arizona! It actually rained here yesterday! We see so little of it that we don't really recognize it at first! Today is Sunday, and we're going over to some Costa Rican friends' house to watch the Costa Rica vs Mexico futbol (soccer) game. It's going to be a bitter one! Costa Rica has already qualified for the world cup finals, but Mexico HAS to win today or they're out! I'll be the only non-Tico there, so everyone else will be rooting for CR, but I'll be torn between my loyalties to my husband's country and beautiful Mexico, where I went to summer school as a teenager and where I studied at the University of Guanajuato! I hope everyone has a super day! Welcome back Kuki! We missed you, but we really appreciated the messages you posted to let us share your experience from afar!
jennifer
Old October 7th, 2001, 11:28 AM
Maverick

Good Morning ALL,
Got up early and got in a long walk before breakfast and decided to check the board. Hope all of you a very fine day and even a greater week.
All the best to All
Maverick
Old October 7th, 2001, 11:35 AM
Mike Mastellar

Kuki:
Glad to hear you are home safe, sound and sleepy. I look forward to seeing your virtual cruise.

It's mid-afternoon here in London and raining like crazy. Hopefully it will let up a bit so I can do a little sight seeing. Airline flight was uneventful and it did not take very long to get through security at either Minneapolis or Gatwick. Yes: They were checking for small items that could be used as a weapon and confiscating them in Minneapolis. I packed those in my checked bags and they got through with no trouble. A woman I was traveling with had her screw driver taken. The tool not the drink.
What she needed a screwdriver for is anyone's guess. Maybe she was going to dismantel the plane. I will be back home in a week or so and look forward to hearing about Kuki's cruise and everyone else's who were lucky enough to be cruising.

Take Care;
Mike
Monday Chat Host
Old October 7th, 2001, 12:13 PM
Admiral

Welcome home, your Kukiness !!!

Chilly here today. Brrrr.
Old October 7th, 2001, 12:22 PM
Ginny

Welcome Home Kuki!

Get some sleep to get over that jet lagged feeling.

We'll talk later.

Happy Cruising!
Ginny
Old October 7th, 2001, 12:51 PM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers and welcome back Kuki! The day here is busting forth with sun, breeze and cool air! And I'm loving it! Have a good one everybody.
Old October 7th, 2001, 01:46 PM
susancruzs

Have a great day everyone! chilly here in northeast Illinois but I'm hoping it warms up enough to go down to the lakefront for awhile, all I need is the upper 50s, right now we're talking 40s, a little too cold for ice cream!!! Enjoy! Sue