For those who may not know, CruiseMates has a Group Cruise set on Celebrity's new Summit, May 13, 11 nights, Honolulu to Vancouver. It's our "Let's Get Lei'd Cruise".
I thought I'd start a thread of reasons why u'd want to join and "Get Lei'd" with Cruisemates. Hope some of u can help and elaborate on my list
- To cruise the maginfincent islands of Hawaii
- To follow that up with 5 glorious sea days crossing the Pacific with your CM friends.
- because it's the only place u can get a "Let's Get Lei'd/CruiseMates" T-Shirt.
- because u'll be part of the first group at sea to use antlers as an identifying feature
- and therefore.. u'll be the first antler-equipped herd to graze on the beaches of Hawaii (this particular breed of moose is known to graze on umbrella drinks... the umbrellas are considered ruffage)
- because cruising with a Moose and a Panda has to be considered a circus act.
- because Anne Campbell will apparently be our ring master.
- because u'll want to participate in the most decorative grass skirt balcony contest, and the door banner decorating
- not to mention the CruiseMates Beauty contest
Those are some of the reasons that come to mind.... can any of u help out with other reasons... real or fictitious???
Who's gonna write Jose a letter (in Spanish) convincing him that this cruise is really the one he wants to take instead of the Panama Canal we have planned for April, and which we booked a year in advance. Keep in mind that there is a stop planned in Puntarenas, Costa Rica and we have a big family reunion planned for that day. Who's gonna do it? How're you gonna convince him? It isn't gonna be easy.
who wants to get Lei'd with Kuki, Pamda & Anne
Somewhere in your background must be a bit of good British subtle humour.
Your title certainly is catching and comes with hidden values , from your past? or is it future.
Presume its the future though I hope if you do "Get Lei'd" its with real flowers not plastic.
Our wedding anniversary is that weekend, wonder if I could find the time and money.. hmmm.
Somewhere in your background must be a bit of good British subtle humour.<<<
It's the Canadian in me.. Think we learned our humor from the Brits.
An anniversary would certainly seem to fit into the list of ...Why U wanna Get Lei'd.
(and a great reason to join us)
As is the opportunity to watch me attempt to convince Jose that Maui is on the coast of Costa Rica
i wanna get lei'd --- just to get lei'd. it's been too long since i've been lei'd; oh wait a minute, i've never been lei'd!!!
tho i won't qualify for antlers & stuff, can i wistfully look on as the rest of you get lei'd??? Tweety is really bumming about no antlers, tho. somehow, somewhere, someone got the message about my cruising: there was a whole bunch of green grass by my front door Saturday morning, & my new Tweety t-shirt was on my desk chair! OK -- who's yacking about my getting lei'd???
Joanne.. not to worry. We'll find a way to get u antlers, and stuff.. and on this cruise there will be no problem to get lei'd. Could happen at every port
Rix.. since we didn't make Explorer together..U should make Hawaii happen. U even end up on the right coast.
And Jeff.. U should pay for the ease of living and cruising out of Florida, by having to endure the flight to Hawaii. I have a sneaking suspicion, with the right accessorizing, u'd stand an excellent chance in the Get Lei'd Beauty Contest.