Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2001, 08:27 PM
Nancy1250

Default Kuki, I've been talking about you!!!!!

Hi! We're just back from a glorious 11 day cruise to Hawaii on the Vision of the Seas. (I haven't posted or chatted on this forum for ages but I've been "lurking" out here!) Having read, Kuki, about your great times with Captain Bang, when I met him, I mentioned you and told him how highly you've spoken about him and his family on CruiseMates. He seemed very pleased and remembered you well (who could forget you!!) This was our 8th cruise, first with RCCL, but certainly not our last with them. We were most impressed!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2001, 09:28 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Kuki, I've been talking about you!!!!!

Hi Nancy..
SO GOOD to see u again!! That surely had to be a wonderful cruise! Glad you had a chance to meet Captain Bang. Great guy! Did u happen to meet his wife Darlene as well?

Now that u've seen what a terrific cruise Hawaii is maybe u'll want to join us on the CruiseMates cruise next spring and do it the other way. Honolulu to Vancouver.

Regards,
Kuki
Old November 17th, 2001, 09:41 PM
Nancy1250

Default Re: Kuki, I've been talking about you!!!!!

Hi, Kuki. No, we didn't meet his wife, although he said she was aboard. I asked if Kiki was there and he said that she couldn't make this cruise.

Thanks for the suggestion that we cruise with the CruiseMates group to Hawaii.
I doubt that we'll want to repeat Hawaii again so soon but I know you'll have a wonderful time.

We loved Hawaii. We took a shore excursion to the Volcano National Park in Hilo and another to Pearl Harbor. We rented a car in Kona, Kauai, and Maui.

My best regards to all and I intend to start participating more!