Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 18th, 2001, 01:40 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday Night

Good friends, good conversation, and laughter....a nice way to spend an evening. Divetex and CruiseCam just left, and few are still lingering, waiting for the light show in the sky to begin! Hmmm...do I want another beer or a snickers bar? I know...both! DT was a winner everytime in the headband game, and CC gave all right answers to the tough questions in the Trivial Pursuit game. The guys edged the women out though, by just a hair.

Sorry CC about the dive videos, what did you expect anyway? Thanks for the nice time.

Merpeople and company
Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2001, 07:27 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Saturday Night

Sounds like a great time was had by all, Mermaid...seems like I have been somewhere this year when dive videos were part of the entertainment (the Phrolic)!!!!! <G> Hope the meteor shower was great....I slept through it! Hmmmmm....a choice between a beer and chocolate IS a tough one .... my favorite is M & M's and any flammable libation.....but I do understand the CONCEPT .... oh....now add in some great pototo chips and we are talking YUMMMY!!!!!!!!!! Mgram
Old November 18th, 2001, 07:55 AM
sailinglisa

Sounds like a great party! Missed the Leonids here - because I slept through it and also because it was cloudy and foggy - I might have made an effort to get up 1 1/2 hours earlier to see the shower, if only the skies were clear!
Old November 18th, 2001, 08:20 AM
dezertcruzer (jennifer)

I missed it too because I went to bed at 9:00 - cold in my nose made me do it!
dezertcruzer (jennifer)
Old November 18th, 2001, 08:37 AM
susancruzs

Sounds like a fun time and I hope some day I can get to a board party (if there are some more) best I can do in the meantime is meet some of you on the Hawaii cruise. I was going to set my alarm and drive north a little away from the lights but it was already foggy when I went to bed so didn't make it! Sue P.S. Like the dezertcruzer, Jennifer! Cute!
Old November 18th, 2001, 11:03 AM
First Mate

I saw them!! they were supposed to be more abundent in the west, but I sat/laid in my backyard under the clear star filled sky at 4am here in Florida and what a show. I was completely fascinated. I only hope I did not wake my neighbors with all my ohhs ahhs and whoops of wow!
Old November 18th, 2001, 11:50 AM
Admiral

Missed it all-- but that been my life lately-- wish I could see old friends and have a goodtime too-- Hurry up Jan--- I need a cruise and friend fix bad.
Cheers to all and really glad you all could get together
April
Old November 18th, 2001, 02:29 PM
Admiral

Sad to say, we couldn't see anything through the clouds. Glad you guys had a great party. Only 21 days left till Rhapsody!!!!

Paul B
Old November 18th, 2001, 03:52 PM
Flyrod

I forgot in the other post about the meteroits. we got up at 4:30 and watched it . man thats awsome. I wonder what the cave men used to think when that happened.
Old November 18th, 2001, 08:35 PM
Admiral

I just want everyone to know that CruiseCam and I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening "out in the wilderness" with the Merfolk. No wonder they get to see all of those stellar celestial displays. If I lived 183 miles from the nearest electricity and indoor plumbing, I'd be able to see the meteor shower, too. (vbg)

Seriously, though, we had a great time with the Merfolk, Merwolf (aka Merduke), Merfish (indoor and outdoor), Mersnakes (Monte, aka Mermonte - see photo), MerSon, Lil' Mermaid, the Merfiance, and all the Merfriends in Merville (population 12, counting us).

Mermaid and Merman showed us that even folk from the wilderness can be great hosts, as long as they're from Tek-sus (even though CruiseCam insists on spelling it east Take-sis style). Anyway, it really was a fun evening, and we're really glad that we were able to attend.

The Merfolk are a great host and hostess....and after those 'ritas and XX's, we were Divecam and CruiseTex.
Old November 18th, 2001, 08:38 PM
Admiral

Default One more try...

If this doesn't work, maybe Mermaid will help us out.
Old November 18th, 2001, 10:29 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to SeaFan Send a message via Yahoo to SeaFan
Default Re: One more try...

Oh so glad you had a great time, wish we could have been there to join in the fun. Sounds like you had a mergreat time. Mgram I with you, seems like we have watch that video some other time before, but what great shots of the sharks.

We did miss the light show, too hard to see with fog and clouds. To think all week we had great viewing weather.