Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 21st, 2001, 01:42 AM
Beerman

Default WELL!!!!!!!!!

I'm indead sorry I didn't get any approval for what I did and I do hope your next cruise you have the privilege of the embarkation officer threatening to throw your carcass of the ship for non-payment. After all, it was just a great peanuts and cookie flight there for $2700.00. My tact may not have been intact then but I feel for very good reason and I do not tip those who I have no contact with, and YES, that is an exception my good holier-than-thou friends so if you wish to complain go to the "Gripes" catagory and cry your eyes out. I am very ired by this and do not find it suitable representation of a high class business, especially that I have to fork out money for and the room stewards did not just come on the pier and say "Hey, I wanna work on this ship". They were hired by Carnival and as such bear a responsibilty.
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2001, 02:25 AM
Admiral

Default Re: WELL!!!!!!!!!

Beerman......relax.....have a beer
Old November 21st, 2001, 01:52 PM
Chyna_C

Default Re: WELL!!!!!!!!!

Sends Beerman a cold one....relax...just for my curiosity, what would you have liked to have seen them do? Did the staff aboard the ship treat you badly once you were afloat?

Chyna